021: A Free Woman

Edited: 20230402 Must be claimed

Edited: 20230402
Must be claimed. She tries to fight herself to not move over to where the boy was now, raising his hands upwards to her forearm in a way that made her cravings to be all over him become more intense. The king saw this and smiled softly, knowing he told his son to do this.

This is how he got his mother, the lady seen the affects on her, fiddling around, watching the movements that seems to reposition her footing each sway, she was getting put into that spell.

The king was taking forever to finish it. The thing about these markings, no one ever takes them off without being permanently becoming their lovers. If she doesn't do something about it, she might never be able to free this woman.

"Katsumi, leave the girl alone." The queen spoke to him with Y/n beside her. She watched as her body awakens from being bewitched by her child. His father and him were angry especially the younger one. He growled in an inaudible way.

"It..is..done." The king grinds his teeth at the two human females. She made sure that she cheats them from out of their little trickery. The captain's expression only lits up from the announcement of being no one's property, just hers.

She caught the queen off guard as she cautiously cuddled her figure. The mother was still in the stage of surprise, rushing up to her face and she felt her arms, touching her back.

She released her out of her grasp and took a few steps before someone yelled clamorously out in the hallways. It began to become more clear to which one of them was a woman and the other one was a male.

The maid was being moved into the room. She had tears going down to her rosy cheeks and the two guards who were placed on the side of her was holding her by her forearm while the king knew what was happening and everyone left except for the captain.

Y/n ran to one of the pillars in the room, hiding behind it, somehow her curiosity got the best of her by staying within the area. She heard loud yelling, emerging inside the area, creating a booming voice.

"WHERES THE PENDANT?!" An aggressive male said and she took a peek from around the corner of the structure. It was the king, shouting at Belle, she's been crying, beaten, her clothes filthy and ripped.

He grasped onto her hair, yanking her forward to glare into her soul even more and she reacted to it by tearing up from the aggression. The captain was immobilized just before additional whimpering was heard.

"I don'ttt know w-what you're talkin'... bout?!" She bellowed in the back of her throat, the king only smiled and slowly turned his head away, grinding his teeth in frustration. He locked his jawline, scanning the room to calm his nerve down.

Grasping onto her chin, looking menacingly as he scanned her soul before thrusting her backwards. He cupped her face with his enormous hands, producing a muffled scream, moving his head ever so slightly towards her way, having only her eyes showing and hand.

"Y/n!" A voice to the side of her shouts in merriment then instantaneously cuddling her body within their arms, she jumped at the surprised person in front of her.

She twisted her head to look at them, who was grinning ear to ear towards her which she was still in shock about the situation that was being unraveled before her, but yet again, the curiosity still lingers within her mindset as she took a glimpse around the corner to see nothing.

"Oh, I was wondering where ya were?" The boy answered the silent female, she smiled kindly towards the male and embraced him back, pondering about wheres his brothers?

"I was here the whole time." She endeavored to hide her feelings directly from the scene that was just here a couple minutes ago. He released her from out of his grasp, attempting to figure out what's on her mind?

"Anyways, the royal family including me are trying to find a purple pendant. They said it brings bad luck to the ocean nymphs which I don't get." He flourished around his hand, drawing attention to how he doesn't care about this jewelry.

"What happens when you don't find it." The captain said, knowing exactly where that 'cursed' object was. Luckily for her, her shirt wasn't exposing her unless she tugs on it just vaguely to only see the purple piece of it.

He diminished at just the fact of this bewitching item that could be bought for a lot of money. Even the ocean monkeys, they're the perfect boyfriends, or girlfriends. They're all you're looking for but yet again, the lady doesn't want a half fishy boy as a husband.

She's willing to have her heartbroken than be with those demon-obsessive creatures, plus from the information and the experience of being around one of those things. That toxic relationship wasn't her calling and not to mention she's a pirate, not a damsel in distress.

She'll travel the world with her crewmen...fine, she'll have someone accompanying beside her. She's going to figure out something.

"We'll have to lock up the kingdom until we find that necklace. We have the whole day to find it, but we're supposed to say it to the people-" Luke got cut off from the queen arriving, scouting out the woman which she was in the same room as her son.

The captain glimpsed to see the new person approaching them, not having any acknowledgement to the older lady. She didn't even recognized how close he gotten to her appearance.

Without any hesitation, he relocated his body away. The lady who was trapped within his arms, she repositioned her form out of his clutch and dashed over to her place beside her.

"You need to hurry, now. You need to get going." The queen smiled at her with some gleam of hope. The captain briskly launched her hands over her shoulders, cautiously hurling her and didn't want to accidentally harm the baby.

The mature-aged woman embraced her back, allowing her to leave with a faintness of her scent on. The captain was so jocular and felt rescued from the big, bad, ocean monkeys.

"Wait? What about Katsumi?" She inquired on how she only said her, not her son, what's going on here. If she returns without a prize then what's the point of traveling this far just to get nothing and be the village's laughingstock.

She's required to get them as she grasped onto her necklace, developing her to have a panic attack which basically assists her to serene herself once again. The one time she wants Kas to be willing to follow her lead or kiss her, but she knows that'll still satisfy him to the point where he'll just tag along with her even though he doesn't want to.

"I don't know, but he said if you want answers go see him, that's what I was informed about?" She broke the news to her and she abruptly just became frozen in place, she has to go talk to him???

She inclined her head and came back into reality. Y/n smiled, striving to give herself some encouragement, why does she have to go speak to him? Not at this time?

She sprinted into the hallways, desiring to get this idiotic thing over with, although she had a feeling someone was watching her. Immediately she came to a stop and she scanned the environment.

There's no one there, then, why's she getting this strange gut feeling saying someone's here. Her decisions was flight, freeze, or fight.

"....Y/n?" She heard her name being called from behind to see someone beaten, badly just like what Belle looked like.

"Ember?"