[✌︎('ω'✌︎ )] X-mas Special Requested By: CrisciaMe

The female was chasing the little chickens in the front stand of Angela's market with her tiny children following along, the white flakes falls around her surroundings only for the ground to be covered in the same color

She smiles towards the people, strolling passed her. Folks were getting drunk early in the morning, kids playing in the snow, as their dogs were out trying to figure out what their masters were doing.

Her parents told her to go down to the market and buy them some food since they're always the late ones to get things started. She didn't mind picking up the things, but she got caught into messing around with the little rascals, they are.

"Kids, come inside or else you'll have to see the doctor." Their mother shouted towards them as they rushed inside to not have a visit to the doctor so early in the year.

'yeah, the doctor terrifies me too.' She thought to herself before the chickens began to encircle her legs and went into their houses with their eggs still there and maybe warm.

"You sure, you're going to be fine out there?" Angela whips the captain from out of her thoughts and she made a smile towards her, showing her face turning a slight red tint on her cheeks.

She breathes out and a big white puff of air came out of her mouth to indicate how cold it was. She needs to get to her family even though spending time with Angela, Tony, and her kids was her second family.

"Yeah, I'm good." She answered her before the older lady wobbles over to her in the cold even though she shouldn't be walking on her own two feet since that baby can come anytime soon. She cuddles her before she waltzes right back into the warm house, she was about to close the door when she forgot something.

"Merry Christmas." She pushed the door closed, she couldn't say it back because she already shut the door. She could hear the laughter in their hut, the people around here was having a good time and sometimes even the king comes down to the village and have a ball with them.

She embraced herself to get some warmth even though she was bundled up with her coat, hat, and mittens to keep her from not seeing the doctor either. She picked up the items off the table.

She carries the food in her hands, feeling frostbites coming on her fingertips, but then someone wrapped their arms around her. She nearly dropped the items as she was caught off guard from a familiar person behind.

"Merry Christmas to you too." She smiles, they touched her belly with both of their hands and grasped onto some of the stuff in her palms, she smiled at the person before she pecked their lips onto hers. She was happy to spend time with her family.

"Merry Christmas to the little one." The male utters to the side of her as she nudges him playfully. He grins at her before he marches off with the stuff in his hold, knowing she couldn't walk as fast as him.

Especially when she has two to feed instead of one. She was tired, but not too exhausted to the point where she had to sit down. Her mother told her, it's common to feel fatigue.