012: The Side Effects

Edited: 20220504
"Y/n, we're going to see my dad." He proclaimed to her perplexed face. She stood up and marched out the room then he heard her yell out the commands to pull the anchor down.

He felt the jerk of the ship make a complete stop, he gulped down at the thought of trying to remove the marking off of her. He never seen a female human actually have hers taken off of her because the women thought the males were very handsome and loved to be with them, but why not her?

Does she not like him, or is it because he's a fish? He claimed her..it's just not enough to fully claim them it was a thing you could remove. He wanted her to care for him, why can't she just say that she loves him. He shook his head and remembered about the side effects of claiming humans

They're like: obsessive, loyal, loving, caring, protective, seductive thoughts, increases affection, and etc.

Why would he want all of that? He gulped down as he heard footsteps, opening the door. The only female on the ship started to pull off her clothing that could weigh her down. The fish boy began to drool at her magnificent body of hers.

She shifted her head towards his way and she hurriedly took his shirt off then hitting him on the face with it. "I helped you with your shirt, so take your pants off." She rushed him. The captain pushed her hair back, taking off the final piece of clothing which was her pants.

Now, she was in her undergarments with Katsumi in his underwear. She turned to him, placing her hands on her hips. He was still eyeing her body down, she rolled her eyes directly at him. She was about to open the door until suddenly she was up against it, pressing her front all the way on it.

As she felt a being against the back of her, pinning both of her hands on either side of her head. "You're so irresistible, I just couldn't keep my hands to myself." Whispers were heard from behind her, the one of their hands began to roam her body until they halt to her hips.

"Katsumi, you're not half bad looking, yourself." She huskily said as her back was completely against his chest. She turned around to only jump onto him, ending up him, catching her in the process. She wrapped her legs around his waist.

He settled her on the bed, where her back was touching the blankets. He came between her thighs and she continued to wrap her legs around him as she smiled up at him. Leaning onto her lips, finally feeling them once again as he can't get enough of her lips nor her body.

He wanted to be within her, he wanted to become one with her...he needed to claim her even more to make it permanent. He licked the bottom of her mouth as she accepted his entry which was a bad, good mistake.

He moved his tongue to find every discovery that was laying inside her upper opening. Her beautiful voice became to moan out from the pleasure. Instantly, entangling her hands with his hair, feeling the motion of his silky texture. She tightened her legs around him while his bulge was aroused from the excitement within him.

He could finally release all that lust for her within her. He'll finally seek the pleasure he desired to have with her. Pulling away to see his human, a cute mess with his saliva all on her mouth what if it was his cum..mmm.

He could imagine it now. "I see, you're getting all excited." She still maintained her composure to tease him about it and all he did was just blush at it. Then a knock was heard, abruptly ruining the two moment with each other.

Katsumi quickly got off of the captain as she wiped her mouth with her hands to get the extra off of her. "It's the side effects." He confessed as she just rolled her eyes at how stupid she was to think she was going to get laid with a fish who thinks he has feelings for her.

'Pathetic.' She thought. 'Wait, why was I even doing that? Maybe the temptations were too strong? The side effects?' She thought once again, feeling herself slowly trying to not fall for him, but she couldn't. She had feelings for him? Hopefully, it's just the side effects.

"Hold up." The captain marched over to the door and she was met by Joey, who seemed like he disappeared from her eyesight. He appeared to look like he was going to explode from seeing his boss in her underclothes. His eyes had a concern expression in it and he saw the bruise on her neck. It was a purple-reddish color.

"What happened to you?" Joey was about to reach out, but in the corner of his eyes, he could see Katsumi standing up? Then he saw only his underwear on him. He suddenly started to think about what they could be doing? Y/n saw the change in his eyes and stopped him from thinking further in about it.

"We weren't doing anything." She rolled her eyes once again and Katsumi felt the sensation that was there once before, but he couldn't figure out what it was, maybe it was the emotion...hurt.

She walked past Joey and went to the opening of the men's working. They whistled at her. Getting catcalls from her crewmenn. This was their first time ever, seeing their captain in only her undergarments. However the calls were abruptly halted by Katsumi trailing behind her,

She saw that and observed the male beside her, who was taller than her like he was about to be in seven feet. Geez, she didn't realized how much shorter, she was compared to him.

She then went back to scanning each and everyone's faces around her. "I KNOW WHAT YOU'RE ALL THINKING...WHY I HAVE THIS ON MY NECK, WELL, THIS IDIOT OVER HERE MARKED ME ON ACCIDENT AND NOW, IT BRINGS US TO HERE, SO TODAY I'LL BE ASKING AN OCEAN NYMPH: PRIEST TO REMOVE THIS THING OFF OF ME!" She shouted out the why and how to do all this. They stayed quiet, their eyes only staring at the man next to her.

She was confused on why they were all silent instead of hearing joyful noise. She rotated her head to the direction they were staring at, seeing only Katsumi. "Have mercy for us, sir." One of the crewmenn shook in fear which that one mate was never scared of anything. He got into a lot of trouble with the crew and he actually got into a fight with some other captains.

It made her doubt about going with this man, what if he was a criminal in the ocean, that's why he wanted to get caught, or maybe he was in some bad crew, her father told her tales about those people, who would harm the innocents to get what they wanted.

Probably, in his mind, she was just his playmate to just toy around with her feelings? Perhaps that's it! She was still standing there as Katsumi yanked her hand within his, pulling her into the water with him.

His back hits the water while Y/n was in his arms being protected by the massive, water impact. She felt her body being covered in the liquid. His lower half became a tail from before.

"My home isn't that far away from here." He mentioned to her as he sunk into the ocean. She couldn't go in because she'll drown, the male saw the change in her eyes as his eyes only peered on top of the water.

She gulped down at the fact she could drown. Why her? Why does this have to happen to her? Katsumi applied his lips against hers. Her heart started to race at him, kissing once more. She gasped and he gladly shoved his tongue in.

Then he pulled away, seeing the string connecting them.

"Now, stop complaining and let's hurry up."