011: Love Bites To Bruises?

Edited: 20220504
"Katsumi?" She inquired before shoving his head downwards to the floor, she rolled her eyes and got off of him as she crossed her arms, staring directly at the naked Katsumi who abruptly could walk all of a sudden.

"So how did you get the potion, I was going to give it to you...eventually." She was pretty irritated at how he could just take whatever off her tabletop maybe she'll put her things somewhere else instead of keeping it there.

He sheepishly rubbed his neck with his hand, she walked up to him and glared at how he didn't even ask her for the potion, she hated how people love to take her stuff without her permission.

"I know." The captain was about to yell at him some more, despite this, those two words made her frozen in the moment, her heart was feeling like it's been attacked because of him admitting to taking it.

"I told Joey to get it for me, I knew what the bottle does." Katsumi sighed out to see her reaction. She pushed him away from her being irked by his idiotic answer. Why on Earth does he have to be so irritating?

She went over to get him some clothes when she got caught on her wrist then slid it down to her hand, capturing the man's hand. The captain solely rotated her body around to see him smiling at her as he shifted his body towards her almost falling while he did it.

"My mother said when a human gives this bottle that means they care for you?..Do you... care for me?" Katsumi replied to her. His face was a concerned one as other features started to show emotions on it. Why the fuck would she care for him?

She yanked her hand away from him and glared up to him, but she couldn't hide most of her feelings towards him. She was just trying to be nice and she barely knows him to be even caring for.

"Actions show more than words." She announced putting venom into her sentence. His eyes seemed to be filled with hurt, he attempted to find out if she was lying to him. Although the captain only looked away from his figure before slamming the door in the boy's face.

She felt herself running towards the other side of the ship. Opening the entrance in the men's rooms, digging in the drawers of them until she found a size that could fit him.

She jogging back to "their" room, she threw it in front of her, hopefully he caught it, but it fell onto the floor and movements were heard on her bed. Noticing Katsumi rolling around with his naked body on her covers.

She felt appalled at him, being in her blankets while not wearing any clothes. She tossed the outfit on him as she averted her eyes away from the boy. "Now, I need to burn those covers." Y/n sighed out not even daring to touch, or even look at the bed.

"It's not that bad." Katsumi commented to the girl who made a joke out of it and he chuckled in response which was kinda of a joyful one. She rolled her eyes to see him getting done with his underwear and pants.

"It's.really.bad." She crossed her arms with each other. He just smirked at her before yanking her in his intoxicating grasp, pulling her down on the bed with him, now she was in the reek with him.

She struggled to move away, but he tightened his clutch around her waistline, nuzzling his nose on the back of her neck then burying his entire face in the crook of her neck. Her heart started to race as her cheeks heated up.

Her heart was always beating faster when they touch each other, him joking...flirting with her, kissing her, saying nonsensical sweet things to her. It made her feel something towards him ever since the beginning. Basically, she's been denying her feelings for him, plus it was too quick for her to fall for someone who she barely knows, so she'll keep on denying it.

"You need to feel for once, don't think...just do." He hummed out a lovely tune to his voice as she slowly relaxed within his arms which he gently combed through her hair. For the first time in a long time...She felt at peace.

'He's my prize.'

Just that thought clicked into her head and she instantaneously jerked away from the awkwardness of her heart beating expeditiously and to the man's comfort on her. She puffed out her annoyance, she will not be tamed by a fish..that can turn into a man?...now?

"Feel, my ass! I don't need you to be lovey dovey with me because you're just my treasure." The captain pointed her finger directly at him, she glared at him as he began to put his shirt on and he crisscrossed his legs, holding his feet with his hands.

He just looked so expensive, whoever's getting him they'll be so happy about getting him and ocean nymphs are very well-behaved and will love—

'I see, you're already claimed?'

Promptly, she rushed over to the mirror while Katsumi tilted his head to the side of being confused on what just happened. "What's wrong?" He inquired scared on why she just bursted into running over to the mirror, she yanked her shirt to expose her collarbone.

She touched it and it felt like it was permanent on her skin, she checked on it today, but it should've gone away, why haven't it left? She know she's been rushing the process, but when her friends had them. It was a quick two day gone thing unless the person bites on her hard enough.

He didn't bite her too hard, it was merely little hickeys. Now, it's a bigger one from before and all the other ones left, except for one where was directly in the center of her neck on the side. She rotated back around to him, pointing at the bruise, now.

"When a male ocean nymph claim you...they give you a love bite to know that you're theirs?..Why me?!" She yelled at him, marching towards him as he stood his ground, holding onto his feet not even moving away from her.

She grinds her teeth and yanked him upwards as she shoved him back down on the bed.

"I forgot you were a human and I kinda of accidentally claimed you." He shyly, yet so sheepishly mumbled to her as she felt the nerve to strike his face.

Regardless, she sighed and rolled her eyes as she sat on the bed next to him, forgetting about what happened earlier.

She crisscrossed her legs and placed both hands on each kneecaps. He opened his mouth then closed it back up and she saw this, turning her attention back at him.

"Spit it out." The girl responded, leaning over to his personal space as he rotated his head at her not even moving from his area, they were five inches away. She narrowed her eyes towards the boy, who blushed madly.

"Y/n, we're going to see my dad."