008: Information

Pretend there's no wings on her and that's the mermaid

Edited: 20220504
Her face was cupped into someone's hands as they pulled her into something soft which was placed up against her lips. She suddenly felt herself breathing again, however...in the water.

She opened her eyes to see the person kissing her. It was Katsumi, he tangled his fingers in her hair. She was engulfed by his lips touching hers gently. When she was kissing Issac they were very hurriedly, trying to take each other's clothes off whilst Katsumi was very passionate about how he was smooching her.

She pulled away from his captive lips, noticing his eyes twinkled maybe by the moonlight shone down upon his features, she was suddenly yanked downwards as another ocean nymph came to her.

Her fish boy pulled her tightly towards his stomach. He grabbed her chin and made her look at him, "You're safe." He spoke to her softly, he leaned into her lips, tangling his fingers in her hair again and had one of his hands on her back.

Katsumi began to trail down her neck, sucking and biting on her pure skin as she moved her head backwards to let her enjoy the moment more. She made a little sound which suddenly made her shock turn into embarrassment.

She felt him, smirking below her. Katsumi still continued, gripping onto one of her thighs, wrapping it around his waistline. Another ocean nymph was about to grab her, but the boy was claiming what was his by adding love bites on her skin.

"I can't have ughhh....sex with you." She resisted as he stopped his attacks on her skin. "How am I? Well, you don't have anything to work with." She blurted out her opinion, why would she want her first time with a fish?

"Yes, I do. All you have to do is put your hand on it and it's there." He instructed her with a hoarse tone for her to get her in the mood. He grasped onto her hand, placing it there and he was right about it, but that size was way too impressive for her, she can't...

She reeled back her hand as she looked back up to him "The thing is.." She trailed off, striving to make an excuse for her being so fast with this. Okay, maybe she could just wait until she get married or actually have a boyfriend.

"The ocean nymphs are very clingy under water. They'll take any human in the ocean like love at first sight. I don't want them snatching you up while we're still out here." He grasped onto her cheeks before she glimpsed down to see others just like him, reaching towards her.

She clung onto his body, feeling herself slipping from out of his grasp. Her body being tugged downwards. The captain commenced on kicking at the things that were trying to take her down with them, she whined softly.

Katsumi yanked her back upwards to him. She wrapped her arms around his neck, scared to be dragged again. He stared into her beautiful e/c eyes, he was captivated by her magnificent eyes. "Should we continue?" He asked her, waiting to finish what they started, she shook her head no and felt like he been attacked from within his body.

——

"Ughh, fresh air!" She fell back on her bed, discerning her back was a little sore from the impact, but she didn't care at least she was in the room. In the atmosphere of fresh crisp oxygen. The captain grinned softly, moving languidly and gracefully like she was trying to seduce someone.

She forgot her clothes were all soaked and merely sighed out from the wetness on her outfit. Getting up, the captain took some clothes out of the drawers, placing a big rag to wrap her body with when she needed it.

"I'm going to go take a bath." She announced to him and he nodded his black hair towards the female. She went to Joey's bathroom since he barely used it until she heard some weird noises coming from one of the boys' rooms.

"They're getting it on." She said, disgusted at the noises and walked off the deck. The captain decided to go to the ocean's water, sitting down on the soft sunken sand, brushing off all the things that went up against her legs. She pulled off all her clothes and sat in the water only to found out, it reached to her waistline.

"I wanted to come and say thank you for releasing me from those humans." A voice said as she flinched by a person in the water with her which was beside her. She only rotated to that person and simply smiled at the figure.

"I see, you're already claimed?" The fish girl peered down at the bruises on her collarbone. That only made the human girl glanced down to where she was gazing at.

"What do you mean?" Y/n was a little bit baffled about being claimed, she didn't get what she meant by that statement, she only gave her a confused expression of how she calmly said: You're already claimed.

"Oh, see, when an ocean nymph captures a human. They'll need to claim them in any way... Maybe by sex, or a kiss, since you're claimed by a male ocean nymph they usually umm..give love bites to show them that you're theirs." She trailed off, attempting to find the words for it.

"When a female claim you. They'll give you a kiss on the neck, the kiss is printed red, it's permanent until you get married to the nymph that claimed you." The fish girl said as the female's eyes widened at the facts presented on her skin.

Y/n shook the thought and started to scrub really hard on the love marks on her collarbone. The girl nymph grabbed ahold of her wrist, forcing her to stop her anxiety from the claiming nymph's thing.

"You're only going to hurt yourself." The nymph responded, putting her wrist in her laps, the captain  turned to her and smiled softly.

"Who did you claim your human?" Y/n calmed down, talking about how she had already found her human. The fish blushed at the question of how the captain turned a reverse card on her.

"Umm...he's the auctioneer that was auctioning me up." She answered. The girl made an o shape with her lips. She can't get: why have humans? When they can have themselves for love.

Can't you just touch and it's there like what Katsumi's demonstrate how they have intercourse. The captain suddenly felt her face get hotter from her just thinking about it.

'I'm not in love with my treasure.' She exclaimed to herself as she only been talking to him for just a little bit. She thought he was just really cute and he had a lot of muscles. He's her prize of getting her mother to feeling better, of course she might think he's cute, but someone like him can't love someone like her. They would be toxic together...

Of course, she's an idiot about thinking that. "But if you get married to someone else then it'll disappear." The fish girl reassured her, the human merely contemplated on the nymph, she was still there, staring into the moonlight that made her face sparkle. She's better looking than the captain because the fishes are the most beautiful creature that was ever made by Mother Nature.

"Why choose humans when you can have another ocean nymph?" The captain spoke out towards the female who was now throwing rocks into the darkness of the water.

"From the first creation of nature: humans. Then us ocean nymphs, but there was only one at that time of life and a male human saw the creature from afar, absorbing her beautiful features. She came to shore, they usually talked for hours just being with each other's presence. The female wanted to have a baby with him, but he was married to another woman. He had to tell her the truth about his marriage, until one day, the nymph was suddenly angry about him being married to someone else. She snatched him into the water and he couldn't breathe, she didn't care then she kissed him which caused him to breathe underwater. She was soo manipulative, she convinced him to have a baby with her and here we are." She said.

She grinned brightly towards the human girl, who got out the water, rubbing off the wetness of her body. She waved her off, grinning at the new found friend.