020: Ritual

Edited: 20230402 "I c-can't tell you

Edited: 20230402
"I c-can't tell you." She stuttered as she thinks of the multiple reasons: Why someone shouldn't give out their names? We're they labeled in numbers? Wait? No that can't be right because one of the twins said a servant's name.

She kinda of shut down towards the offering of giving up her own birth name. She quickly snatched her wrist as this was a sign of secrecy for the two women. The maid looked left and right like before.

"Adult servants can't have any names because one time, a prince fell in love with a female servant ocean nymph..when you have the name of someone, you want to remember it, however the name was the cause of him killing multiple people, saying every name he murdered because she "bewitched" him to do it." She said, why's these ocean nymphs so difficult to keep up?

"Then I'll give you a name...how about Sammy?" She pointed towards her as the female, who was now named. The maid shook her head at just the thought of being named, she might get fired from a label instead of maid.

The captain was perplexed, she tapped her chin with her index finger while the servant kept scouting the area of where they were. The younger girl had an idea of a title for her.

"Belle, it means beautiful in French, that's your name and you're not going to deny it, okay?" She wanted to call her something instead of saying 'hey, you' which she thought was disrespectful, her parents would tell her to ask for their name before playing with them.

"We don't have all day for this ritual!" The queen shouted towards the people, who were putting things in place just to take this nonsensical marking. The captain came over to the female, who was getting worked up for the removal.

She needed to take a seat from doing all of this. The pregnant woman hummed out the same musical song, indicating she was getting nervous. The younger female probably could figure out, why she was jittery because the king wrapped his arms around her waistline, expressing his compassion by kissing her lips.