027: The Mistake

⚠️🍋LEMON WARNING 🍋 ⚠️SPRAYING HOLY WATER ONTO THE READERS WHILE DROWNING MYSELF IN IT

SPRAYING HOLY WATER ONTO THE READERS WHILE DROWNING MYSELF IN IT.

Y/n swirled to the other side, she then felt her blanket rise. She realized the person was still there. "I've been obeying you." A voice within the covers said. They were touching her sweaty legs, gliding their fingers across her, she was caught off guard, stirring around for them to get off of her.

They didn't budge one bit. "You deny me?" Wait, why's his voice not the same way as hers? No, everyone on this ship including Joey, Issac, and her should be drunk out of their minds. He shouldn't be so steady with his speech.

She moved her legs away from him, but he kept her firm, crawling on his fours while still caressing her precious skin. The sensation was strange, yet it almost made her burst out into laughter. He moved to her chest and took his head out of the blanket.

It was a beautiful man, smiling at her. She reached up to touch his face, it was real. He was real. He had black, silky hair, falling to the side of his face, although, at the same time, he resembled someone familiar.

"Mmm...Just feeling your hands makes me excited." He hums out, closing his eyes to melt into the female's touch, he opens his eyes to see her gorgeous face once more.

He grinned towards her sweating face, he pressed down on her lips with his, she gasped and he shoved his tongue in her mouth, moving around in there.

She closed her eyes which heightened the feelings she was accumulating for the mysterious guy. He was brushing up against her. She moaned out to him, he tugged on the corner of his lips and trailed down to her neck.

He licked her, seeming like this part of her neck was precious to her, remembering the claim that stupid fish did to her, but she didn't care because it was a different person.

He nibbled on her bare skin, she wrapped her arms around his. She whined in pleasure, biting her lips to not make as much noise as possible. He bit down on her, multiple times and he saw that she wasn't making any sounds. He looked upwards at her.

"I want to hear you." He placed a hand on her cheek, caressing his thumb on her. It almost sounded like it was a command. She nodded her head, obeying his demands.

He peppered kisses down her collarbone to her shirt. She made tiny noises, feeling her senses become more heightened because of the drinking.

He unbuttoned her top before she leaned upwards to him as he turned her body around, making her be on top. She smiled softly, moving more lightly to feel his thing brush on her.