CHAPTER 3.

CHAPTER 3.
— HOMELESS —

You weakly went towards him and hesitantly pulled his wrist. At that moment, you swear to yourself that you never felt disturbed in your entire life for just touching a young boy's skin.

"Hey." you started.

Soobin looked at you and smiled a little. "Finally! Tell to the old lady that I am not losing my mind." he smirked as he glanced at the old lady who seems worried about the boy.

"S–Soobin..." you stuttered.

"Go."

You bit your lip. "I-I think you need to eat first..."

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.

You bought two cups of noodles for you and him. While the old lady is putting a hot water on it, you glanced at Soobin who is staring outside the glass wall.

"Thank you." you told the old lady before you walked towards him.

You placed the food on the table. Soobin suddenly flinched when he realized that you were already beside him.

"Oh." he gasped.

You smiled a little and sat on a seat beside him. You look very calm outside but in reality, you were cursing a lot. The whole time you saw him, the only thing that runs in your mind is, "Shit, Soobin is here."

Both of you silently munched down your food. Sometimes, you would glance at him without even knowing it. And after you finished your food, Soobin leaned back on his seat and looked at you. "So..."

You glanced at him. Right after you've realized that he was staring at you, you quickly fixed your posture and wipe your mouth. "Hmm?" you asked.

He raised his eyebrow.

"Oh." you licked your lips. "So yeah... hi!"

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.

JUNG Y/N
YEAR 2019

"Oh." I licked my lips. My lips felt shaking, knowing that Soobin is sitting beside me while looking straightly to my eyes. "So yeah... hi!"

His expression didn't change. And I am slowly feeling the insecurity they've been saying. His eyes reminds me of the bunny I've saw on the internet. And his lips, as well. However, his features may be cute but the attitude I keep noticing about him seems off.

"Tell me why I cannot find our house." he spoke. He moved aside the empty cup and rested his arms on the table.

"Uh... I–I don't know?"

His jaw clenched before heaving a sigh. "Did you know that I roam around the whole village just to find our house but I keep stopping by to yours?"

I was taken a back. "What are you talking about?"

"I'm trying to find our house but our house lot was occupied by your house. Mind to tell me what is going on?" he sarcastically smiled.