CHAPTER 29.

CHAPTER 29.
— FEELING INLOVE—

He pierced his gaze on you with compassion. You forced to smile, mentally agonizing over your condition. If this boy really likes me, then will he cry for me if I would die today?

"Please be careful with your words. You don't know how much it will cost you for having this." you sighed. "Think about that people who will get affected by your decisions. I'm sure you're parents wouldn't want that to happen to you."

"I don't think so..." he smiled sadly.

"My mom left us when I was 4. She left us not because she doesn't love us anymore but because she had to. Her time had came. S-She died due to heart attack."

You were amazed by Soobin's sudden revelation. You didn't expect that he will open up his life story right now. He was just a cold boy before who seems so elusive. You've never thought that you will have a serious conversation like this with him. The moment he said a word about him, the boy in front of you changed. The pride within him vanished and was replaced with softness.

"I'm sorry..." you held his hands that are placed on your side. He slowly shook his head, staring down to your hands. The boy is obviously confused to that movement of yours. His head are hang low, eyes are on his lap while you are there, just looking up on him.

"You don't have to be sorry. I accepted that fact a long time ago."

His eyes.

I can clearly see my reflection to his eyes.

They started to glitter.

And I'm afraid that one of them will fall down.

He diverted his gaze from you as he would look somewhere but not to you because he's afraid that you'll see him weak.

"I'm sorry that you had to experience this..." slowly, your fingers made its way between his large fingers. You made them touch even more, clasping them together.

"Soobin.."

"Hmm?"

"I like you..."

A phrase with three words, and yet he didn't manage to hear it well. His eyes flickered, slowly turning them to where she is. With the best smile he ever saw on her lips, he gasped.

"W-What did you say?" He wishes that he heard it right, now that he's feeling the rapid heartbeat on his chest, he couldn't control himself anymore and let his lips smile like an idiot.

"I-I said I like you."

"You hate me?"

"Stop pretending like you didn't hear it."

"I actually didn't!" he contrasted, eagerly shaking his head to disagree but deep inside, he knows.

"I said I hate you."

Soobin frowned. He rested his other hand on top of their clasped hands and gently move it as if he is really desperate on insisting you to say your real answer. But then, between his smiles are the butterflies that starts to grow inside your stomach. The fact that you're holding each other's hand is something that you cannot ever imagine.