CHAPTER 23.

CHAPTER 23.
— JERK —

"Please, excuse us." You awkwardly smiled before grabbing Soobin with you. The boy didn't had a choice but to get dragged by her. He almost dropped the bouquet of young roses that signifies his confession of his love for her.

You stopped at you yard and quickly faced Soobin. Your eyes narrowed at him. "What was that?" The first thing you could have said.

"What do you mean?"

"How could you involve me in your mission? Where the hell is that Woojin guy and why isn't he putting you back to- UGH! I cannot even understand what's happening around me." You shut your eyes tightly. Soobin just watched you being frustrated in front of him.

"He didn't give me any mission today." He blurted out.

"Yeah, yeah! What about these flowers? A—and the thing that you said lately inside? What do you call to that thing?" You hissed.

"It's a confession not a mission." His tone went serious as confidence started to rise up inside him. He doesn't know where is that thing coming from but he hopes that this will not end soon. He doesn't want to act like a scaredy cat in front of you. Not at the moment where he will make things clear out for you.

"C—Confession?"

"Yes. I like you." He told you straightly, without stuttering. You were about to rant something when you found the sincerity in his eyes. The way he looked at you, you felt the difference between the boy you've met for the first time.

There no way that he likes me.

You looked away and turned your gaze instead to his bow tie. He even dressed himself for this day and yet you couldn't believe it?

"Please say something." Soobin almost whispered. The fear inside him is starting to grow, afraid that he'll get rejected for the second time? But he cannot blame anybody except himself. He was moving too fast.

Honestly, he cannot describe how he is feeling towards you. All he knows is just he hates seeing you around with Felix. He thought that this is just a side of himself being childish as always. After all, he is a boy who wants everyone's attention. He wants the attention that he never gained from his dad.

"I didn't feel like you mean it..." you gulped. "I—I mean everything happened too fast, Soobin. We just met last month and we rarely see each other—"

"Because you're always with him." his cold tone gave her chills.

"Excuse me?"

"Just tell me if you're rejecting me so I would stop."

I don't understand what the heck is happening at him. Is he out of his mind? Confessing and backing out? If this is a true confession, then he's a total jerk. He doesn't like me enough.

Soobin gripped on the flowers while she is still trying to find words to say. "I understand." He let out a sigh. You lifted your chin to meet his gaze. "I understand... don't pressure yourself. I am not pushing you to like me back. Yeah, you're right. This is just a mission. Woojin told me to do this and it looks like you're good at guessing..." he smirked.

"W—What?"

"I'll go home. Here..." he gave the flowers to her. "At least accept that. It's expensive. Don't wanna just throw money, hmm?" Then he walked away, leaving you astonished.

SOOBIN IS A FUCKING JERK.

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.