CHAPTER 16.

CHAPTER 16.
— WATCH —

"Stop shouting, alright?" Soobin tried to calm her but the fear inside her starts to grow as she recalled what happened lately.

Soobin just suddenly appeared in my room!

"Please don't hurt me!" she felt weak. He shook his head. "No, I won't."

"Am I hallucinating? There's no way that you teleported right?"

"No, you're not hallucinating nor dreaming Y/N. I'm real and what you had see was real."

She laughed out of confusion. "Oh gosh! Is this what I get after thinking of you? Oh my gosh, I'm not obsessed with you, okay? I just found you handsome and attractive, that's all. Please leave. This is so creepy."

He bit his lip. "Sorry?"

"And you're not the only one I find attractive. I also like Felix."

"Stop saying weird things or you'll end up regretting these."

Y/N jumped from her place when another man suddenly appeared in her room. This time, she knew that this is freaking real. Woojin is currently sitting on her bed as he smiled to them. "So she found out."

Soobin rolled his eyes. "Of course, you pulled me back to this time." he glared at Woojin.

"Hohoho! Did I? Oops, sorry. My bad."

Y/N keeps switching her gaze to them as they both throw harsh words to each other. She doesn't know what is happening and she's really close to screaming for help only if the wizard didn't glue her mouth.

She began to say muffle words that is unclear to hear for Soobin but he definitely know that she's afraid.

"Tell her exactly what is happening, Woojin."

"Okay."

He eyed the girl. "Honey, I need you to behave, okay? I'm about to talk."

She nodded.

"So basically, we got a friend in here. You surely know him right? He's Soobin. Choi Soobin. He came from the Year 2058 and he's here because I brought him to your time to give him a lesson."

She widely opened her eyes. What is he talking about?

"You found us appear in your room, meaning this isn't a hell of a joke. I am Woojin, at your service. Nice to finally meet you, Y/N."

She doesn't know why she felt weird because of the unknown man's presence. It sends her chills every time the wizard is giving her smirks and gazes.

"In short, Soobin time traveled to your time. He is living to his past which is your present and Soobin is your future.

"Shit." she mumbled before she fell on the floor and completely passed out.

"WOOJIN, WHAT DID YOU DO?"

"What? I did tell her the truth. She's fine. She'll recover soon. Don't worry."

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.

Y/N woke up in the morning with a headache. She moved to her bed and roamed her eyes around.

They're not real. They're not here. I was dreaming. They're not— SHIT HE'S HERE!

"Morning." Woojin waved his hand and showed her a cup of his coffee.

"W—What are you doing here..."

"I am real." he grinned.

"No one asked."

He smirked. "But you doubted."

"Where is Soobin?" she simply switched her gaze around and found him out of the action.

"Well, I gave him shelter." She looked at him confused.

"See the house in front of you?"

She nodded. "He's living in there right now."

"WHAT?!"

"He's probably sleeping soundly on his comfortable bed."

"How did you do that?"

"Secret."

Y/N sat up from her bed and simply fixed her hair while Woojin is still sitting on her study table. "So what are you doing here if Soobin is there?"

He put down his coffee on the table and folded his arms. "Nothing. Just watching you."

"W—What?"

Later on, three continuous knocks were heard on her door. Before it could open, Woojin disappeared in the room together with his coffee.

The door revealed her brother who still got messy hair. He glanced at the direction she was looking at and switched his gaze back to her. "Where were you looking at?"

"U—uh nothing..." she smiled.

He nodded. "Dinner is ready. Come on."

"Okay. Just let me fix myself first. I'll come after you."

He made his eyebrows wiggle for once as he agreed. "Just don't be late."