CHAPTER 18.

CHAPTER 18.
— SIGNS OF JEALOUSY NO. 1 —

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.

Y/N sat down at one of the benches in the court and watched Felix dribbles the ball. "Come on, Y/N. Try to play this game with me." She shook her head. "No, I don't like."

"Why?"

"You might laugh at me."

He rolled his eyes. "Come on. You know I won't."

Y/N stood up from her seat and took the ball that Felix was handing her. "Try to shoot once."

"Don't laugh, alright?" He nodded and zipped his mouth.

She bended her knees a little bit and prepared to throw the ball to the ring. The moment the ball left her hands, it made her worry. I hope no one gets hit.

"Oof." Felix bit his lip when the ball flew over the board and went behind it, making it miss to shoot on the ring.

"T—too strong..." she sighed as the ball bounces so high when it hit the ground. Felix resisted to laugh.

'Ah cute.' he thought.

"I give up." she returned to the bench she was sitting earlier and decided to just watch him the whole time.

"What? You're going to walk away just like that?"

"I don't like playing ball games. It's giving me a heart attack."

Felix stopped dribbling the ball and looked at her with surprise. "F—For real?" He felt his chest pounding right now and he's starting to regret for bringing her here.

She laughed. "No, it was just a figure of speech. Don't worry." Still smiling when she saw Felix went pale.

"Hey! You shouldn't tell things like that." She felt his solemnity at the moment it left his lips. His eyebrows furrow. "Let's get out of here."

Felix picked his skateboard and lended his other hand to Y/N. "What? Wait, why?"

"Are you hungry?" he asked, ignoring her questions.

"Hmm, not at all." she reached for his hand for support and stood up as well.

"Wanna grab some snacks?"

"Sure."

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.

"Woojin, did I really went back to my time?" Soobin asked out of nowhere when he suddenly remembered his disappearance to this time. Woojin turned his head to the boy and he nodded. "Yes."

"Really? Are you sure? Then why does it feel like I just fell asleep? I saw nothing in there. It was just darkness and me."

The wizard sighed. "You'll know soon."

"I cannot believe I just went back to my time for one week when it felt like it was just an hour. Is it possible that the time spins so fast in the future than the time in here?"

Woojin shook his head. "The answer isn't connected to the changes of pace of time. Just be patient, Soobin. Be patient."

Last time, after the incident at Y/N's house, they never saw Soobin again. Before, she was doubting why he isn't longer showing up to her window. It is not like she wants him to trespass through their house, it just made her curious.

What really happened was, Soobin went back to his time— Year 2058. Why? Because he did something that made him regain his old self. A grateful Choi Soobin that never existed anymore.

Imagine, he began to be thankful again. He even bought something for her as a sign of being grateful. That simple thing made him slowly change.

Soobin took a bite of his noodle when the door clanked as it moved the bell. Woojin suddenly disappeared beside him that made Soobin curse. It revealed a smiling Y/N together with Felix. They almost looked like a couple.

The boy rolled his eyes and continued eating his noodles, completely ignoring them both. However, his tall figure never escaped her eyesight. Soobin felt that someone is staring at him that's why he looked back at the door, in where he found out that Y/N is looking back at him.

They both looked away.

'What the! He's here.'

'Why did Woojin even leave?'

"What would you like to eat, Y/N?" Felix asked!as he roam his eyes around the convenient store. There are plenty of food that is very tasty to try but she never felt the hunger anymore. Knowing that Soobin is just in one room with him makes her uncomfortable.

On the other hand, Soobin cannot avoid himself but to glance at them. Seeing them walking together makes him sick.

"They don't even look good together," he mutters as he throws the garbage carelessly to the trash bin.

Indeed, this is probably one of the signs of a jealous man.

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.