CHAPTER 13.

CHAPTER 13.
— FRIEND —

"I don't." he simply answered. Her shoulders fell. It wasn't like she's expecting something from him. Perhaps, they don't know each other that much but it just made her sad. Not because he doesn't like her but an opinion for general that no one will ever like her.

Not a girl like me.

"It's clear, then." Namjoon cut in. The other boys went out of the house and joined the commotion on their gate. Seokjin smirked. "Walking a girl to her home? Bringing a girl some snacks? Tch! Yeah, right. You don't really like her."

"What's happening, hyung?" Jungkook stuck his head between Seokjin and Namjoon's shoulder.

"Just silly things."

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.

"Look what you have done, Jin."

Hoseok is sitting beside his sister, Y/N. While the two boys are sitting across them. The four of them are just silent as Hoseok keeps giving them suspicious look.

Behind them are Jimin, Jungkook and Taehyung who are standing quietly as they listen to the next words of their friend.

Lately, Seokjin was blabbering too much thoughts that made Hoseok anxious. He thought that their parents would kill him if they ever find out that there's someone that is hitting on his sister.

To prevent that to happen, he made sure that everything will be clarified today.

Felix is just sitting cooly on the other side of the couch while the boy beside him is sweating as droplets of rain.

"Kids, let us be clear today." her brother spoke.

Jimin snorted as he eyed the tall boy who brought snacks for Y/N. He can sense that he is being uneasy since he entered their house. He could almost suspect him for liking his friend's sister just by his actions but let's not conclude things first.

"Your sister may be bubbly and beautiful but I don't like her in a romantic way. I only like her as a kind lady. I wanna be friends with her." Felix proved that he's telling the truth by giving him a reassuring smile.

Hoseok rolled his eyes. "Still, you like her."

"Stop acting that way, Hoseok. It doesn't suits you that much." Seokjin told him.

"How about you, snack boy?" Y/N rolled her eyes at the nickname that her brother gave him.

"We just have the same opinion. Y/N is kind and generous. I want to be friends with her as well."

"Kind and generous? What makes you think that she is like that? Kind for not kicking your ass after you slept at her room? Or generous because she let you sleep in a warm room?"

"No."

"Then what? Just guessing words to pass my questions? She is not kind and generous for nothing."

Now what, Soobin? What will you answer?

What can he reason out for her kindness if she couldn't say that she just let him sleep at her room and gave her food multiple times when he had no money to buy for himself?

"You're actually overacting, Hoseok-ah!" Namjoon shook his head.

"I would be willing to overact just for my sister."

"Come on, boys. You may leave. Don't mind her brother today. He's just protecting his little sister. You know, brother things." Yoongi shrugged.

"Just don't forget what had he told you. Y/N isn't allowed to enter relationships nor be courted. Just no no!"

The two boys nodded.

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.

It's been a week since that day happened. Their parents has already back to their home. No one between the siblings urged to tell what strange things happened when they were away.

Being Y/N's brother, Hoseok wants to feel their parents the relief and security even they are not together with their children. He wants to guarantee that they can trust him.

"What did you guys do inside the days we weren't together? Hmm?" Their mom pecked a kiss on their cheeks.

"Bonding, I guess?" Y/N answered.

They talked for the whole time they were in the living room. They consumed the time they have when they didn't had a chance when they were away.

"I heard from your brother that you experienced an attack one night. What happened?" Their dad asked.

She grinned. "I did a movie marathon that time. All of them are full of dramas and horror, that's why."

"You shouldn't have do that." their mother looked at her with worry embedded on her eyes, just the same with her dad and brother who are agreeing to their mom's opinion.

Y/N remained silent and let her ears accept their scoldings but in any way, she understands them.

After they talked, their parents let them go to their perspective rooms as they told them that they'll still fix their stuff.

When Y/N entered her room, the first thing she looked for is her journal. She fixed all the things in her desk as she put her journal in the center. She picked the pen the she's been always using since the first entry.

Dear journal,

Our mom and dad already came back. Meaning, I can no longer do sneak at night. Isn't a good thing? I may sleep peaceful at night without thinking anything. I hope Soobin will not appear on my window one night because he might be the cause of my death. Also, my dad might bring out his shotgun if he ever find out that I allowed Soobin to enter my room a lot of times.

Now I felt a half guilty for doing that because I was too impulsive that time. I hope my brother didn't mention about the first time he saw Soobin inside my room. Dad and mom would probably ask about what happened to that guy and they'll surely throw nonstop questions about him.

I want to tell mom that I have made a friend with someone but I thought that she'll doubt how I did meet him. When in fact, they don't know anything that I went outside even for once.