CHAPTER 20.

CHAPTER 20.
— MAKE A MOVE —

When Y/N and her family finished eating their dinner, she proceeded to go inside her room while her mother is still washing the plates they have used. The first thing she did is to find her journal and favorite pen. As usual, she wrote once again what was the best and weird that happened to her today.

Dear journal,

Felix and I met at the yard lately and he asked me to go out with him and stay at the basketball court. I can't believe that my parents allowed me to go with him. At first, my dad wouldn't allow me only if my mom didn't convince him for me. My brother, Hoseok also got kinda mad and kept telling me things, more like a warning.

And another thing, I almost forgot to mention the weirdest thing that happened in my entire life. Journal, you're not going to believe this but I know that you also witnessed it last night. Before I went to sleep, Soobin suddenly appeared inside my room. HE TELEPORTED INSIDE MY ROOM! All this time, I thought he was just a normal person.

Now, I understand why he is homeless and kept going to my room. Now, I understand why he is fighting with me over this room and also that scenario in the convenient store. He was arguing with the old lady!

The weirdest part was Woojin. Right in front of me, he suddenly appeared! He told me everything and all. That man is really weird. I don't wanna be around that Woojin guy anymore. He's creeping me out.

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.

"What the hell, Woojin. Are you serious?" Soobin groaned. The wizard cooked a pasta and asked the boy to give it to their neighbor, specifically Y/N's house. Woojin told him that this is the innocent and friendly way to get close to Y/N and her family.

"I'd rather not do this. I've never done this before!"

"Well, thank me for giving this opportunity to you as your first time." He handed the plate to him with delicious pasta he made.

Soobin frowned. "What if his brother punches me?"

"He wouldn't, as long as their parents are around."

"What if they aren't?"

Woojin went serious. "Stop getting anxious. All you have to do is to give that to the other side and that's it. Just let everything flow as what it supposed to be. If they'll let you in, then go in. If they don't, then go home and don't ever slap at me that she won't like you because you didn't even make a move for her at the first place."

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.

Soobin pressed the doorbell with all confidence that he has. The gate is as tall as his height so he still has to tiptoe his feet just to check whether someone has already come to open the gate for him. But this time, he doesn't wanna check it. He feels nervous.

Later on, he heard a soft close of a door coming from Y/N's house. The footsteps are getting louder, meaning that the person is getting closer to his place. The gate swung open, revealing a woman in her 50s.

The woman smiled. "Good morning. May I help you?" she turned her gaze behind and his both side to check if he's with someone.

"I—I live in that house..." Soobin pointed the house in the other side. The woman's mouth went round. "Oh... I've never seen you before."

"I—It's because I lived in Australia for years."

"Australia?" she smiled. "Just like Felix..." she whispered.

"You know him?"

The woman nodded. "Yes. That boy is such a gentleman!" She shook her head. Soobin kept his frowning face at her.

"What are you saying again?"

"My brother cooked this pasta and he cooked a lot that's why he told me to give you this." He handed her the pot.

"Wow! Thank you. My daughter likes this so much. Get inside... what is your name again?"

"Soobin."

"Get inside, Soobin." The woman let him in. He looked back at her she signaled him to just walk forward as she locks their gate.

"Soobin, welcome to our house." She opened the door and let him inside. He pretended to wonder his eyes everywhere although he went here twice. Except, for the times when he tried to sneak inside her room.

"Where are your parents, Soobin?"

He gulped. "Ah! They are left in Australia."

"So, it is just you and your brother who lives in your house?"

"Yes."

She nodded. "Ahh, okay."

"Mom, who are you talking to?" A familiar voice echoed in the room. The woman and Soobin turned their heads to the new person in the living room.

'Shit.' Soobin cursed as he look at that familiar figure.

"Honey, come here." Their mother called Hoseok who is now eyeing the boy. Soobin averted his gaze to somewhere. Shit, it is her brother!

"What is he doing here, mom?" he asked without leaving his gaze to Soobin.

"Ah, Soobin gave us a pasta. You also like this right?" She showed her the pot full of white pasta. Hoseok gulped. Why is there so many boys roaming around these days?

"Are you sure that you didn't go here to see my little sister?"

His mom looked at them confused. "What are you talking about, honey?"

"N—Nothing, mom." He refused as he suddenly remembered that their mom shouldn't know about that or else, Hoseok will be doomed as well.

Soobin sighed heavily, relaxed about her brother not telling the truth.

"Where is Y/N, anyway?" Hoseok asked, confused her little sister is still not going out of her room. Usually, she would go stay at their living room and watch some movies but he wonders why she hasn't step outside.

"She was still sleeping lately and it was still 6 AM when I checked her. Try to wake her up, honey."

Hoseok groaned. "Mom, it's already 9 AM. Y/N doesn't wake up that late!"

They both got alerted and ran towards her room, leaving Soobin confused behind.