CHAPTER 7.

CHAPTER 7.
— MISSION —

The man in front of me smirked. "I am Woojin." He stood up straight, which emphasized his formality. "I brought you here to give you a lesson. Maybe you're doubting why you cannot find your house."

I nodded multiple times. "Yes! Yes! Can you help me with that?"

"I am afraid that I cannot." he sighed. "Soobin, you can't find your house because I brought you in the past. Right now, you are living in Year 2019 and this is the time when your father was born."

"You did what?"

"This serves as a lecture to you, for disrespecting and disobedience you've shown to your father." he eyed me as if he was the one who is affected. Why would he do this? It is not like he is my father.

"What do you know about my father and I? You should have put this consequence to my father, instead. He's the one who is at fault and not me!"

"Your mouth shouts haughtiness, young man. This is the thing that you should change. Learn to value your surroundings, you don't know when they will be gone."

"You don't understand, Woojin. For all of my life, he spent his whole life with his work that forgot that he has a son!"

Woojin shrugged. "Okay. I'll leave." He started walking away.

I shook my head. "No, I want you to bring me back to my world. Bring me back to Year 2058! Now."

"Finish your mission, then. Maybe in that way, I could do that for you. Hmm?"

"What about money? House? How will I eat? Where will I live?"

Woojin shrugged. "I don't know. It's up to you. Perhaps, you can stand alone without the help of your father, right? You can do it." And with that, he flicked his fingers before vanishing into thin air. The city returned to its normal state— a noisy and cold one.

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.

SECOND PERSON'S POV
YEAR 2019

You rolled on your bed for the 11th time and think about him.

Soobin. Soobin. Soobin.

You held tightly on the pillow you are currently hugging as you mumbled his name in your head multiple times. I'm literally going crazy right now.

You harshly threw your pillow on the floor and quickly stood up. This isn't you, Y/N.

You grabbed two thick coat on your drawer and wore the other one. You were about to open your window when it suddenly slid up by itself. The cold breeze outside entered your room as you face the man standing in front of your window. He stopped from creating a movement when he realized that it was you.

Both of you stared with surprise.

"S–Soobin..." you mumbled.

He looked away, feeling guilty about what he just planned an hour ago. 'I shouldn't have do that. She is a woman and I just disrespected her.'

It was windy and dark outside. The sky that seems gloomy became darker as it was lately that it came to the point that even the moon can be barely seen. However, despite of that fact, her eyes twinkled. Soobin didn't saw that because he was too preoccupied with guilt.

"I'm sorry." he whispered. Droplets of rain started to fall and Soobin didn't mind.

He is about to pull down the window when she stopped him.

"Get inside." she blurted out. Once again, their eyes locked and she wishes that she'll not regret her decision. She gulped as he remained silent, waiting for her to repeat that. "You can go once the rain stops. J–Just stay for a while."

He bit his lip. She is a woman, Soobin.

The rain became heavier and he had no choice but to agree with her. It is a shame for him to do this.

Why did I even thought of going here?

You stepped not one but many steps backward. You turned your back from him and panicked.

Shit! Shit! He's inside my room.

Once Soobin closed the window, everything went silent. The rain outside felt like an echo from here. You prefer to have an open window instead than an awkward silence.

You took a glance at Soobin and you found him brushing his hair with his fingers. You bit your tongue and cursed yourself inside your head.

I knew that I'll regret this awkward feeling but not his presence.

"M—My brother... I—I don't know if—f he's already sleeping i—inside his room." You gulped. Oh shit. You cleared your throat. "I don't know if my brother—"

"Does my presence bother you?" he asked.

"Yes— NO!"

"I can leave if you want me to." His words are gentle and full of worry. You thought he was going to rant about your stubbornness. You thought was going to get mad but he isn't. He's talking to you with sincerity in his words.

He's willing to leave.

And you felt guilty.

"N—No, stay. I—I'm sorry for acting weird. I'm not just used to have a conversation with a boy and you are the first person who could enter my room except for my family..." My legs are freaking trembling and I don't know how to stop it! Just be honest with him, Y/N so he could understand.

"Oh." he looked at me with surprise. "I'm sorry."

You shook your head. "It's fine a—as you long as you're not planning to stab me or something."

The corners of his eyes crinkled as a soft chuckle left his mouth. You, as an ignorant hoe, were mesmerized by his expression that you forgot that you were just staring the whole time he laughs.

"I am not that kind of person. Believe me even our first encounter wasn't good." he told you. You believe him. Although you barely even know him, you trust him. You don't know why but you're just feeling deep inside that he isn't someone that should be afraid of.

But still, you don't understand why your heart is excited about the fact that he is in front of you.

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。

My parents once said, 'A man and a woman cannot join one room when they aren't married.' But what is this?

What is this new feeling?

It feels new and addicting.

And his smile brings joy to me.