CHAPTER 22.

CHAPTER 22.
— DIFFERENT —

"Soobin, wake up." the boy groaned when he felt the wizard's heavy hands on his right arm. "Hmm... what is it again, Woojin?" He switched his position on his bed. The wizard scratched the back of head. "You have to end that habit."

"What habit?" his voice is still raspy when he asked him.

"Waking up late in the morning."

"Late? You call 8 AM late?"

"Yup. Now get you ass out there and give this in front of the house."

Soobin moved the pillow on his face a bit to take a look at the thing that Woojin is talking about. The boy's eyes widened as he noticed a bouquet of flowers on the wizard's hands.

"Flowers?! Where did you get that? A—And what am I supposed to do with that?"

"You know what to do."

"Woojin, no I don't!"

The man sighed. "Go to Y/N's house and personally give this to her." He handed the bouquet to the boy. Soobin quickly shook his head, refusing to accept it.

"I CAN'T!"

"You can."

"Woojin, I can't."

"Why? Is it because you're afraid that she'll not accept it? You're afraid that a girl will reject you again?"

Soobin couldn't speak.

"Trust me... she'll love these."

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.

You were having light conversations with your family when a doorbell was heard from outside. Hoseok is about to stand up when you stopped him and told him that you'll do it instead. Since the day that you've been discharged at the hospital, everything went clear for them that they will let you do what you want. You wondered why did they approved just easy as that without even convincing them for two days or longer.

Is it possible that they just allowed me to be free from doing anything because my time in this world won't last any longer? I am aware about that but I don't know the exact time when will that day comes and I wouldn't even want to know. I'll just let everything flow from what it is seems to be starting today. It is like a surprise kill for myself. Surprise, you will not wake up anymore.

You half run the distance between the gate to open it and you were surprised to see Soobin standing in front of your house. He turned his body to you, making you notice the flowers he is holding gently on his arms. You felt a lump on your throat, feeling the difficulty to swallow. You wonder why he went here and why is he carrying a bouquet around the village.

"Hi..." he smiled, making his attractive dimples visible.

You couldn't speak at this moment.

Soobin is wearing a white long sleeves and a tight formal black pants that surely fit his body. Woojin told him to wear this kind of attire but the wizard wasn't the one who chose the clothes, it was the boy Soobin. Your eyes investigated his whole figure and you cannot even see any flaws from him.

"W—What are you doing here... Soobin?" Your eyes now focusing on his beautiful eyes. The boy has no words to say. His mouth felt dry. What is he supposed to answer?

"Will you let me in?"

Her eyes went wide, surprised by the fact that she'll surely allow him to do what he wants. Another thing is, Soobin used to always sneak inside their house without even asking a permission. This situation just surprised her.

"You're still not coming back to your time?"

He didn't answer.

"Still got missions to accomplish?"

He nodded. "Ah, I see... c—come in."

You opened the door for Soobin since the boy is acting shy since he was standing in front of your yard.

"Who was it, honey?" Mom asked. Soobin appeared behind you making your mom smile brighter. On the other hand, your dad and your brother seems confused about the unknown's boys presence inside your house.

"Soobin!" Your mom welcomed Soobin with a sweet smile. She stood up from her seat and quickly excused herself to just prepare something. You let Soobin sit on the single couch, which is a seat that is just near to your father's location.

You were shocked when your mom called him by his name. You suddenly remembered the day you found out that she knew Felix before you could know him.

Hoseok started to look at the boy suspiciously and eyed the flowers that he has been holding since he came. "What's with flowers?" he solemnly asked, watching the boy's reaction.

"I went here to... give... this... to..." he gulped, as he find it difficult to say her name. It was a long pause before Hoseok decided to complete it for him.

"Is that for Y/N?"

You felt your cheeks heated up to the sudden mention of your name. You glared at your brother who just ignored your gaze. Why would he even give that roses to someone like me? I mean, we aren't even that close. As far as I know, people mostly give flowers to the person they thought that is special to them. Am I even special to him? Am I even special alone?

"Yes. These are for Y/N." You bit your tongue. Soobin is staring directly at you or more like, connecting with you until he pierces your soul.

Your dad remained quiet as ever. He is paying attention to the new guy while he was staring at you.

"For me?!"

"Yeah..." then he gently touched the rosebuds that wasn't aligned with the others. You, being the girl who got the first time to experience this, don't know what to say. You thought that there must be something wrong that's why he is doing this.

"Rosebuds..." your mom uttered when she entered the living room with a plate on her hand. All of you looked at her direction. There's a sad smile and at the same time excitement within her. She put the plate in front Soobin and sat beside you.

"Do you like our daughter?" she asked without braking. For the second time, you bit your tongue out of embarrassment. Why does it have to be this awkward?

"H—hmm?"

"Rosebuds means confession of love. You don't give someone rosebuds just because you wanted to..." your mother trailed off. "Now, tell us that we aren't wrong."

"M—mom..." When on earth did she get that?

"I—I..."

Even you, waited for his answer. He looked at you with a smile and nodded.

"Yes, I do like her... I do like your daughter."

At this moment, you couldn't help yourself to manage your breathing. Everything just went wild and crazy, just like your heart who felt stiff right now.