chapter 24. ♡

beomgyu watched the scene, doing nothing about it. like always. he was torn. he wanted his best friend back, but he wanted to stay with the girl he loved.

beomgyu got pulled away from his thoughts, when suddenly, he heard a loud slam. chinsun ran out of the cafeteria, tears filling her chocolate brown eyes.

beomgyu wanted to run after, but he didn't.

chinsun ran all the way home, only to find her apartment filled with wanna one members. she quickly wiped her eyes and headed to her room to put her bag down.

the boys were playing video games. she was making dinner for them.

the 12 of them ate and watched a movie to pass the time.

"hey chinsun." seongwoo whispered. "what?" she asked. the movie finished and by now, everybody was asleep except for, seongwoo and chinsun, who was headed to her room. the boy followed her. "can i sleep with you?" he asked. chinsun turned red. "i didn't mean it like that! i swear!!" he corrected himself, turning red as well.

chinsun sat on her bed and patted the spot next to her.

seongwoo laid down beside her and soon, chinsun drifted into dream land.

seongwoo however, couldn't sleep. he kept twisting and turning. he finally felt sleepy and his eyes slowly started closing. while doing so, he could feel tiny arms sneak around his waist and a head lay on his back. he turned around, and wrapped his arms around the small girl as well. she fell asleep after some time and seongwoo placed a kiss on her forehead. "goodnight, chinsun." he whispered.

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

y'all!! i have an important question, should i change it to seongwoo + reader or keep it beomgyu + reader???