1

JayJay's P.O.V.

"hurry we're going to miss the flight!" Britt the oldest 19 screams.

"okay!!!" Reili sounds back just having turned 16.

I look to Britt. She has blonde hair and only a few visible freckles. She's fairly tall and is very attractive.

Reili walks in the room carrying her bags behind her. Being average height, she has almost bleach blonde hair, and a chic style.

Me...I'm also average height. I have light brown short hair.. I'm only a week away from 16.

"let's go..." I breathe in still taking in the fact we're going to tour with magcon. Our first gig is in two days. How exciting....

Britt's P.O.V.

We're at the airport on our way to Miami. Come on....who doesn't want to go to Miami. JayJay.... She wants to stay, which I don't understand. But we're going anyway.

"Nine o'clock flight to Miami Florida please board now" the PA system announces.

JayJay sighs and looks toward the exit. I know she wants to stay but this is a big opportunity. She knows that.

Reili and I are pumped. I'm so damn excited... I get to meet the boys. I've been dying to meet them, now I actually get to tour with them.

Reili's P.O.V.

I'm about to board the plane when I'm bumped into.

"Sorry!!! I'm just so excited... I'm touring with Magcon... have you heard of them?" Freaky...

"yeah, my friends and I are touring with them too...Reili, that's JayJay and Britt" I say pointing to the girls.

"Echo" the violet haired girl in a black fedora says. I notice that she had a nose piercing and her arms are covered in tattoos.

"you wanna sit with us?"I say sounding cheery.

She nods her head and follows me towards the girls, I introduce them.

"Echo, Britt, Britt, Echo, JayJay, Echo, Echo, JayJay" wow that was confusing. "she's touring with the boys too."

"what?!?!" They gasp at the same time.

"yeah, One of my friends knew the manager of magcon so yeah" she says sitting down and raising an eyebrow.

Echo's P.O.V.

I throw in my ear buds and listen to my playlist that consists of Eminem, Tove Lo, Tinashe, and many more artists.

I actually didn't know I was going to be here, I found out yesterday. My friend set this whole thing up.

Britt's P.O.V.

Waking up I realize the plane is descending. All the girls are asleep. I take a moment to think. Ok let's question myself, who is hottest....Cameron. anyone who didn't think he's hot is full of shit.

Shaking Reili's shoulder I whisper "we're here sunshine...wake up." The boys are actually the ones meeting us here. LA is beautiful. I can already see the beach.

"wake up princesses" I elbow Reili and JayJay. Echo starts to wake up too.

"wait...we're here" Reili says still half asleep. I elbow her again.

"yes ,we are, wake up you lazy bums" I can't wait to meet the boys.

JayJay's P.O.V.

My suitcase rolls behind me as I start to look for the boys. Spotting a curly red head, Mahogany walks over.

"finally some girls!!!" Mahogany screams jumping into our arms.

That was definitely one friendly greeting. The boys soon walk up and introduce themselves.

"nice snapback" Matthew comments. I blush looking at my feet.

I'm wearing an oversized off the shoulder sweater that says hungover, last night was my bitch, black skinny jeans, black and gold high tops, and a red and black galaxy snapback.

After saying hi to all the boys, we eventually got in the limo and were at the hotel.

I was sharing a room with Shawn, Nash, and Hayes. Reili was sharing a room with Britt, Taylor and Matt. Cameron, Jacob, and the Jacks. And then Mahogany, her friend Pj, and Aaron.

It's only one, so we decide to head to the beach. I change into some acid washed shorts and keep everything else on.

Walking out of the room, Hayes walks by, being small, I jump on his back.

"woah" he steadies himself and starts to run down the hall into the elevator were Nash and Cam are waiting.

"Aww how cute" feeling brave, I flip the boys off and they just laugh.

"Assholes" I say under my breath. Hayes turns his head to look at me and smiles. The boys whisper something to each other as the doors slide open and Hayes runs out of the hotel into the streets.

After awhile Hayes puts me down. Everyone is making small talk and laughing. The boys are actually really nice. A guy playing a guitar catches the groups attention, I grab Hayes' hand and run.

I had slipped fifty bucks in my pocket before we left hoping to sneak off to the mall.

"Where are were going?" Hayes asks laughing. Continuing to run I answer.

"The mall duh... come on!" Pulling harder I practically drag him the whole way to the mall.

Reili's P.O.V.

after the guy finishes his song I turn around. "JayJay?" Eh...She's a big girl she can look after herself.

"Abs or arms?!?!" Cameron yells. The boys look to Mahogany, PJ, Britt, and I, this will be interesting.

"Hair!!!" PJ screams, at the top of her lungs.

"Not a choice" Cameron says simply, shrugging his shoulders. "Try again"

"Arms then, I would rub them fantasize...." She starts to trail off.

"Woah! Let's keep it PG fellas" Nash says laughing.

"Both" I say poking Taylor's stomach.

"Nope... Y'all have to choose" Cam says smiling.

"I can't, Tay has both" the boys smile at Taylor. Crap...I said that out loud didn't I?

"Abs, just because they are what you typically look at when a guy takes his shirt off" Britt says answering honestly, you can tell, she's got that one look on her face.

"Arms, they are the first thing you see" Mahogany says while checking out a group of guys.