24

JayJay's P.O.V.

I enter my room and pull a white romper, my black vans, and my black hat out of my bag. I decided to only do cover-up, mascara, and red lipstick, along with bouncy curls.

I pranced out of my room feeling pretty as a pampered peach. Jumping down the steps I skipped to the front desk.

"Do you know of any surf shops?" I asked tapping my nails against the counter top.

"The Maui Nix Surf Shop on grand ave" (real location of the real shop in Miami) I pull my LG G2 out of my pocket and text Matt.

To Matt; found a surf shop

From Matt; ok, I'm coming

I swear I can feel someone staring at me so I turn. Sitting in the corner is a middle aged man taking pictures of, me?

Trying to brush it off I turn towards the stairs and wait for Matt. He comes down and smiles at me taking my hand in his.

"Matt, what are we?" I ask playing with his hand. I kiss the top of his hand treasuring what I'm about to screw up.

"Would you like to be my girlfriend?"he asks standing in front of me, hope evident in his eyes.

"No" I say harshly, it looked like I shattered his heart, "not until you take me on a date" I say tapping his nose and skipping to the car.

"Will you go surfing with me?"He asks.

"Have you ever been surfing?"

"No"

"Than no, beginners don't belong in my presence" I strut past some guys, and hear multiple dog whistles.  "Barking up the wrong tree boys" I say hugging Matt, I noticed he was clenching his jaw.

"Matty is jealous" I say kissing his nose.

"Don't call me Matty" He says looking in the other direction.

"Your just jealous you can only look at this hot stuff" I say laughing.

"Lets just go" He says getting in the car. I laugh at how jealous he gets so easily, it's cute.

We got to the shop, and I picked out a three-quarter spring suit, and a floral bustier bikini top. I even got to rent a Ripcurl board that had a pink and purple grip, sponsor logos, and an artsy eye.

I ran onto the beach into the waves and onto the water. The water was really calm right now, a small wave here and there. Deciding to paddle out farther I saw something on a rockbar.

Swimming closer I realized it was a seal pup. When I was 8 I was at the beach when a seal pup washed ashore, and followed me around and all the way back to the camp site.

Grabbing the small pup, I lay it on the front of my board. It started to fuss, and wouldn't shut up.

"Ssshhh" I say not knowing exactly what to do, do you pet it? Ignoring it I paddle back to shore, and carry the board and the pup to my towel.

A/n

It's short but I'll update again my 1 pm tomorrow, soooooooo sorry. Comment mean things I deserve it.

-JayJay