8

JayJay's P.O.V.

Reili is laughing her ass off, So I go to check what is going on. "Reili?" She looks up and laughs even harder.

"Can I get a picture with you guys?" A girl around 17 asks. I punch Reili getting her to quit laughing. She quickly quiets down.

"Thank you" she said walking away still smiling.

"What's with you?" I ask Reili trying to figure out who had her practically dying.

"A fan asked if Nash and I were dating" I start to laugh.

"Wait, you guys haven't even been around each other that much?" I say half commenting and half questioning. She shakes her head no, which makes me laugh again. "Fans" I say sighing.

....

We finish the first magcon event, and its 2. Deciding to go out, we all dress up fancy.

After flat ironing my hair I decided on a salmon pink halter dress, along with black lace pumps, White eye shadow, pink lipstick and nail polish.

I walk out and scream, "where we eatin?" I'm hungry and feel in a junk food mood.

"I don't know" they all say in unison. I look to Reili and Britt.

"McDonald's" we scream, as the boys laugh.

Reili is wearing a skater dress with a black top and a floral print bottom, black bow flats, and her hair is in a side fishtail braid.

Britt is in a orange skater dress with white polka dots, black wedge lace up booties, and her hair is in giant curls.

All the boys are in button up shirts and khaki shorts. With their hair looking fine as always.

Walking out we get in the limo and have different conversations, I was talking to Mahogany who was wearing, a black short bandue dress, with silver glitter peep toe pumps, and her hair was perfectly straightened.

"Have a crush on any of the guys yet?" Mahogany says looking to Jacob.

"You obviously do" I say giggling, she just blushes and looks me dead in the eye.

"I'm serious, any developing feelings" okay, time to make a mystery.

"Maybe" I say smirking and then twiddling with my fingers. I have her right where I want her.

"Who?!?! Please, I'll do anything!" She says taking a hold of my hand. I know just the thing.

"Anything?" I say suspiciously, and she slowly nods yes. "Ask Jacob out" she goes tomato red and shakes her head no.

"It's torture knowing you like each other and aren't together, you're my reality tv show..." I say stomping and gaining the boys attention. "Shoo" I gesture at them.

"Ok, but who do YOU like" she clearly emphasizes you. I tap my chin as if deciding.

"Hayes, but I haven't met Ricky yet" she awws and prepares to talk, clearing her throat and holding her finger up in silence.

"I can make that happen, I have Ricky's number" she pulls out her phone and shows me her contacts list, and there is Ricky under r.

"I don't know gurlfriend" I say causing a light chuckle. She holds her phone so I can't see it and I hear the facetime ringtone.

"Hey Ricky!" She says looking at me afterwards. What?!?! "I wanted to introduce you to my friend, JayJay?"

She positions the phone so Ricky can see me and I can see him. "H..hi..." crap, I'm sooooo nervous.