6

A/n

Can you do me a favor and check out the book, notice me , it's a Taylor Caniff fan-fic, she's my best friend and it would mean allot to us.

JayJay's P.O.V.

It's 8 30 so everyone was getting ready for magcon. I was going to stay here with Devina but Reili wants me to come. I'm feeling better I just don't think I should go.

"Omj, are you? Your...JayJay"  I hope she's not some crazy fan girl.

I nod my head yes. She sighs and starts to talk, "you look like crap, no offense" there, I like honest people hopefully this will work out.

"None taken, wanna fix me up after everyone leaves?" She looks dumbfounded. She just nods yes and speaks up.

"Do you have water, and maybe something to eat?" She asks.

" Yeah here, I'll go check the fridge for food" I hand her the water and check the mini fridge. Nothing, it's filled with more waters but nothing else. Room service it is.

Walking over to the bedroom phone I go through the menu and call room service. I hand the menu to Devina, and she gestures to a big plate of waffles. The phone is answered.

"Room service, how may I help you?" A cheery woman says.

"Two of your big waffle plates, and two cups of orange juice" Devina nods vigorously, " scratch that, can I get a jug of orange juice" Devina plops on the bed happily, I giggle.

"Will do" she says shouting out my order.

"Thank you!!!" I jump onto the bed and poke Devina, she opens one eye and sits up.

"Sooooo, do you have any friends or family?" She scoffs and looks at me as if it's obvious, then her eyes soften.

"None I wanna know" she says quietly. I pull her into a big hug.

"Wait" she says pushing me off her, she pulls an old flip phone out of her back pocket and texts someone.

"Can my friend come over?" She says her eyes lighting up.

"I thought you had none" she looks at me smirking.

"I didn't know you were gonna hound me" and she just giggles at her self. I start to howl and she breaks into a series of laughs.

I pounce on her and start to tickle her, she starts to toss and turn uncontrollably. She starts to whine, so I stop.

"Can she? I haven't seen her in ages, we've just been texting." She looks hopeful and I don't want to break that happiness.

"Yes she can, but on one condition" I start and she looks me in the eye gesturing to go on, "you have to come with me."

"Where?" She asks.

She'll be really happy, "magcon...I gotta get ready you can wear my clothes" I say tossing my bag at her.

She rummages through it, while I pull out my, I love Las Vegas nerds crop top, shorts, and some sandals. She ends up pulling out my deadpool shirt, distressed skinny jeans, and my marvel hat, leaving her black converse on.

I took a shower early so I just curl my hair, apply cover-up, eyeliner, and mascara. Walking out of the room I call it to Devina.

"You have fifteen minutes to take a shower!" She runs around the corner and into the bathroom.

"What happened?" I ask Hayes, as he appeared from the direction Devina did.

" saw all the boys and ran" hah, she must really be pretty shy around guys to run from them.

"I hope she knows your mine" I say giving him a bear hug. He pulls away and gives me a "what did you just say look".

"What?!?!" He says smiling. I blush and back up and sit on the bed. "Your like almost two years older than me."

"Hayes you don't look or act 14" I say fiddling with my fingers.

"You don't look or act like your turning 16 either" I look at him and I stare into his eyes, I can't kiss him. He's 14 for Egypt's sake.

"Your gonna get it on!" Nash screams running out of the room. You gotta me fxckin kissing me!!!

Hayes looks back at me and mouths sorry, and runs after Nash.

I can't believe that just happened!

A/n

If you wanna be in the book as Devina's friend you can message me with....

Hair color, length, curly, etc.

Height

Personality

Etc,

Anything else you'd like to include.

-JayJay