23

JayJay's P.O.V.

My phone started ringing in my pocket. I broke the kiss with Matt. We both laughed.

"Answer it" He said putting me down.

"Thanks" I pulled out my phone, only to see the face and name that belong to Livie.

Phone convo

J; way to ruin a perfect moment!

L; woah, what's with you?

J; kissing Matt, and you interrupted that

L; I know turn around you idiot!

I turn around to see the soaking 15 year old. I run up to her and hug her.

"How are you?" I ask, she's actually Reili's cousin.

"Good, you?" she says as we walk towards the building.

"Reili thinks Taylor cheated on her with me and I fractured my hand" I say stopping infront of the doors, "these things are viscous"

"I think you're just careless" I snort at her answer.

"So are you" she nods agreeing. "Well I'ma go to the room, bye" Matt walks over and takes my hand in his.

"You wanna continue that fantasy?" Matt whispers in my ear.

"Couldn't have been more subtle Espinosa" I say sarcastically. Reaching the top Matt pulls me into his room. He's about to kiss me, but I duck and run over to his bags. Going through i pull out a large tee.

I run to the bathroom, change into the tee which just barely covered my ass, and leave my sweater, shorts, beanie, and shoes on the counter. I walk out of the bathroom, while Matthew sits there on his phone.

He looks up and scans my body. I tug at the end of the shirt wishing it was longer. I roll my eyes and run and jump onto the bed. I bury myself under the covers. Right as my eyes start to shut, a pair of arms wrap around my waist.

"You're beautiful, and Jaden is only fitting" He whispers in my ear.

Reili's P.O.V.

I've been sitting here crying. Taylor cheated, with my best friend. I've been going through social media. Everyone is going off on JayJay. They are calling her a slut, whore, bitch, and many more awful things.

What if they didn't do it. I mean, wouldn't there have been a picture of them kissing if they had. Taylor walked into the room furious.

"JayJay was missing, we found her not to long ago. Your best friends she wouldn't do that, and you think I'd cheat on you? Riles, don't be afraid of being loved..." he says looking into my eyes. They showed pure desperation, fault, guilt, and love?

"You didn't do it, there were signs, there wasn't a picture of you kissing, someone wants to ruin one of you, or both" I say thinking back to the last few days. "The elevator..." i said quietly.

"Someone almost hit me and JayJay today" he pulls out his phone and calls someone.

"Matt?.....someone's trying to kill me and JayJay.......don't leave her alone......i know you won't.....bye....."

"It's late you should go, tell JayJay I said happy birthday" I smile weakly while wiggling my toes.

"Do you want me to tell her you're okay?" he asks, i nod and wave goodbye.

JayJay's P.O.V.

I wake to kisses being left upon my cheek and neck. I turn and cuddle into Matt's chest.

"Reili wanted you to know she's okay, she's sorry and happy birthday" he says getting up.

"Okay" I say yawning, "wait do I get to go surfing!" I jump up and wrap my arms around his neck.

"Yes" he pecks my nose, "Taylor told me" I frown at the mention of his name. "What's wrong babe?" He asks pushing a lock of hair out of my face.

"Nothing, he reminds me of the fight" I say hugging him and walking to the bathroom. I take off the tee and change into yesterday's clothes so I can walk to my room.

I walk out the room, down the hall and stop between Jack's and Aaron's room. My first almost kiss was right here with

Matt.....

A/n

Hey, once again who do you ship? AND favorite song by one of the boys. Love you crazy beauties....

-JayJay

Oh