22

JayJay's P.O.V.

The whole car ride the music was turned up to the max, as the both of us belted the song lyrics. The car came to a stop along with the music. Matt and I genuinely laughed for what seemed like forever.

We finally got out of the car and walked to the hotel's rotary doors. I suddenly got an idea.

"Vine me" I say handing him my phone. I run through the doors in circles, I'm about to run out of the door when I'm yanked back.

"Fuck!" I pull my hand out of the door and cradle it in between my knees. I was trying my best not to cry, yet tears still mercilessly slipped through my eyelashes, and down my cheeks.

Matt rushed through the doors. He picked me up bridal style and I cried into his chest. I looked up and he was about to enter the elevator.

"No Matt, stop!" I screamed.

"I know it hurts" he cooed while hugging me tighter. He continued towards the elevator. I started flailing and toppled out of his arms.

I crawled towards the steps, only to be picked up by my waist and carried back towards the elevator. "Matt!!! Please!!! " I cried. He stopped in place. "Just take the steps" I murmured.

"Okay, I'm sorry, I forgot" he turned and walked up the steps. He started singing All of Me, by John Legend.

As we reached the bedrooms, someone open and closed a door. "Dude, what happened, is she okay?"

"Yeah, smashed her hand in the rotary doors" Matt said quietly.

"Ouch, that'd hurt, I'll get the ice" I looked up to be met with the face of Johnson, Jack Johnson....

I'm brought into Matt's room and laid on a bed. Matt brought my hand into an observant view.

My hand was swollen, and had multiple noticeable fractures. It was purple and blue along with a shade of green.

"Ok, I'm going to wrap it, but after it's iced" he said sternly yet full of care. I smiled widely at his concern. I leaned in ready to kiss him.

"Maybe you won't drop me this time?" I laughed. He pressed his lips against mine, nothing more, nothing less, and pulled away.

It was sweet, simple, but the perfect first kiss. I pressed my lips against his thirsty for a little more. He pressed back and for some reason. Someone ruined the moment.

"Got the ic- woah, uhh, I'll go" Johnson set down the ice bucket by the door and awkwardly tip toed out. Matt and I laughed, staring into his eyes i quickly pecked his lips.

"Lets get you iced" he pranced across the room, and pranced right back. He iced my hand for a few minutes and afterwards wrapped it. The silence was comfortable, right?

I turned and grabbed Matt by the collar of the shirt and brought my lips to his. He pulled me closer to him, so I was straddling his waist.

"Your beautiful JayJay" he said pushing a strand of hair out of my face. I shook my head. "Really you are"

"Will you make my day by fulfilling a dream of mine?" I asked looking at the rain pouring outside of the window.

"Sure, what would that be?" he asked smiling and kissing my forehead.

"You'll see" I grabbed his hand and dragged him out of the room. I ushered him down the steps and out into the rain.

"Okay I'm going to be walking away from you, 'mad', you just ramble on about how you need me and at the end you pick me up and we kiss, passionately" I say smiling and moving my hands through the air.

"The notebook?" he asks smiling at me. I nod and walk away.

"JayJay, please, I need you. You complete me, you make me, me" I'm turned around by my waist and lifted in the air, and am kissed. He kissed me and I kissed back.

I found my Noah.....

A/n

It's short but...Twice in one day!!!! Be appreciative MotherFuckers!!! Love ya...

-JayJay