9

Important authors note at end please read

Reili's P.O.V.

The elevator fell then jerked upwards causing a few screams. Pulling out my phone I turn on the flashlight.

Devina is in the corner with her hands over her head crying, JayJay is pulled into Hayes' side and she's pretty wound up, Britt is pretty fidgety, mahogany is pressing the alarm button over and over again. I'm just watching us all unravel.

Leaving the flashlight on, I go to my dial pad, and call the hotels front desk.

"Hello?" A bored voice says.

"Well, I'm in quite the predicament, the elevator is stuck..." i mean what do you say. I'm stuck in your elevator!!! Then smile.

"Uhm, what elevator?" Yeah, don't know that one. I snort and get weird looks.

"Hell if I know" i say starting to tap my foot. The air feels as if it's no longer there, the walls look like they're closing in and my breathing starts to become fast and short.

"Hello?" He asks. "Are you still there?" I drop my phone and collapse onto the floor and start to lightly cry.

Devina looks at me and starts to cry harder than before. which causes me to cry harder, and that's when all hell broke loose.

A loud grinding sound came from above us and the elevator starts to fall. It's all in slow motion. Everyone screams, but if I'm dying, I'm dying with dignity. I stop crying and close my eyes, listening to everyone, they aren't ready, I may not have lived, but I won't die scared. I won't die afraid.

I open my eyes and we're still falling, we were almost to the top when we got in, so slow motion seems to long. I already feel dead. I hold no emotion at the moment. I grab the two nearest hands and two pairs of eyes bore into mine. Taylor and Nash, they both have tears running down there face. The elevator jolts upward and I scream, not because I'm scared, but because a shooting pain runs up my back.

The elevator stops and i start screaming. I can't feel my legs. I keep screaming, and everyone stares. I start to cry and cough. I start to scream again when a thud sounds on top of our elevator.

The vent is picked up as a hand is extended from the top of the elevator.

"Let Reili go first, she was the bravest" Nash says still holding my hand. He goes to pull me up but my legs aren't working. I just feel a heavy weight attached to my waist. I keep falling when JayJay starts to full on cry.

"Shes paralyzed, don't you get it!!! Let go of her!!! Please, it's paralysis just let her go!!!" I don't reply to JayJay.

"Can you feel your legs?" Taylor asks looking me in the eye. I shake my head no.

"I told you!!! NO!!!!!!" JayJay keeps crying and screaming about me. I don't want to talk. I just don't.

Everyone is lifted out of the elevator and its only me. A boy at youngest 19 jumps down. He's got strawberry blonde hair and green eyes. Everything about him is perfect, he's all around handsome.

He scoops me up and lifts me towards the opening. I'm grasped by another pair of hands from above. I look up and the man looks just like the previous one but, has black hair and a little bit darker green eyes.

"Are you brothers?" I blurt out, immediately covering my mouth.

"Good eye" the black haired one said, "I'm Colin, that's Emmett" he says pointing to his brother.

I'm lowered into a harness and buckled in. "So, when you're ready I'll gesture for them to lift you, and they'll take you out of the harness up there, and then you'll ride to the hospital." Colin says slowly.

"Okay, will Emmett come?" I ask warily.

"I'll give him the case" Colin says winking at me.

"I'm ready" I say taking in a breath. He nods and gives a thumbs up to someone above me.

I start to lift and I love it, I lean back abd enjoy the ride . I love the way the air is hot one second and cold the next, it prepares you for change. What change you might ask.

The world may never know....

A/n

I was about to update when I realized it didn't publish the whole chapter. Anyways got a new phone so I'll be writing more often and I'll be writing longer chapters. YAY!!!!

-JayJay