16

JayJay's P.O.V.

"I like you" then his face completely changes"that didn't come out right, I like you as a friend"

"Thank god" I breathe out.

"I'm that bad?" he asks showing mixed emotions.

"No, and I said no more questions, if we're going to be friends be more confident, questions are for shy people, statements are for the confident people" I say as manly as possible along with puffing my chest.

"We're here" he says getting out of the car. I open the door close it and run to the entrance of Sharis.

"I'll seat myself" i say walking past the register and taking a corner booth. I scoot to the inside and pull out my phone. "Selfie" I say. Taylor sticks his tongue out and does the bunny ears on me.

I post it on Twitter:

@HarryStyles1027; Breakfast w/ @taylorcaniff check out dos ears

Taylor smiles at me. "We're playing 21 questions" he states firmly. "1. Favorite colour?"

"Navy Blue"

"2. Favorite animal?"

"Grizzly bear"

"3. Favorite food?"

"General Tsao"

"4. Crush?"

"H-Hayes"

"5. Favorite Drink?"

"Apple pomegranate sparkling cider is da bomb"

"6. Worst moment of your life?"

"When my dad almost died infront of me" there was a very long pause.

"7. Happiest moment?"

"When my little cousin was born she's a lot younger than me but I really love her"

"8. What's her name?"

"Peyton"

"9. Do you want a family?"

"six kids and a hubby"

"10. Favorite boy and girl name?"

"Tristan for a girl, and Elliott for a boy"

"Are you sure you didn't mess those up?" he asks clearly we're not playing 21 questions anymore.

"Yeah I'm sure, If I have kids those are my top two names" I say defensively.

"Woah, okay, you know you're really sassy?" he asks.

"Yeah cuz that made me feel soooo much better" I say sarcastically with a tag along eye roll.

"May i take your order" an older lady asks. I know my order off da top of my head.

"Strawberry Lemonade, French Toast syrup on the side, And a small piece of Dutch Apple Pie" I smile and hand her my menu that I neglected to take a look at.

"Uhm, Same as her" Taylor says lookin through the menu then handing it off.

"Really, copy cat" I stuck my tongue out at him and flip him off.

"Aren't you a happy camper" he says pinching my cheeks and talking to me in a baby voice.

"Fuck off Caniff" i say laughing, casting a weird glance at him.

A/n

Thought I'd update again my MoFo's. I want a new cover so 1 or 2? So if you have any questions about me or the book comment them or message me and I'll answer those baby's!!!!

-JayJay