5

Mahogany's P.O.V.

We all walk downstairs leaving Hayes with JayJay. I walk up to the desk and am about to ask when the lady at the front desk holds her hand up shushing me.

All the boys laugh as she continues to talk with the other lady at the desk. I was starting to get fed up.

"Do you have a package for mahogany?" I ask as nicely as possible, I just want my package from Jacob.

"Yeah, here" she says rudely but putting another small box on the counter.

Opening  the thin wide box, I find a pair of ears. They are black cat ears that are rimmed with pearls. Putting them on, I find another small note.

The boy with blue eyes and a cheesy personality holds your next clue
-Jacob

"Nash" i say shyly spinning from side to side. "Do you have my next package" he pulls out a wallet sized box from his back pocket.

"Thanks, Nashy" I open the box and a set of keys lays in the box. Picking up the note under it, it read,

Last note, the back door is locked but these keys should do it, go there for your final package....
-Jacob

I run to the back door, and use the keys to unlock it. Looking around the dirty court yard, I see Jacob in the distance and something is bound to his arm.

I run, and run, I jump into Jacob's arms and murmur I love you multiple times. And he does it back. JOX isn't real, we're just really good friends.

Looking down to see what's attached to his hand is a leash, connected to a harness, which is buckled onto a piglet.

The piglet is medium brown with brown stripes and speckles along its sides. "Thank you!!!" I say hugging him. "Can I name her?" I ask.

"Nope...I already did..." okay, this young lad has a crazy mind what did he name my pig.

"What?" I say skeptically

A/n

Ik it's short wanted a cliff hanger....ish, love you guys. Ttyl Diehards.

-JayJay