2

JayJay's P.O.V.

Hayes has been on his phone, looking up at times so he won't run into things. I haven't found anything  besides a marvel snap back and a dead pool shirt. Deciding I was done I called it a day.

" come on..." I say walking out of the mall.

"Thank god!!!" Hayes sighs and walks after me. Huffing like he's tired.

"Carry Me" I say falling back into his arms. He groans but, shifts me so he's carrying me bridal style.

Is it okay to like someone two years younger than you. I don't know? I mean he's the sweetest thing ever and....He is sooo cute.

After awhile I crawl out of Hayes arms. I pull out my phone and text all the girls.

-almost to the hotel- I send and put my phone away.

We walk up to the hotel door, and I dart towards the elevator. Pressing the button a few times a group of girls walks by.

"Are you stupid? It won't make it go any faster!" The girls burst out in laughs.

Trying to ignore them, Hayes walks over. "Get your hands of him!!!" The Barbie doll screams. The rest laugh again.

"She's my girlfriend..." Hayes says as elevator door opens. As I walk in the girls block the door. "Where do you think your going? We aren't done with you" Barbie smirks, so I do the one thing my parents taught me to do when threatened. I slapped her, hard If I say so myself.

I push past the girls and one of them grab my hair. Turning around I fall to the ground screaming in "pain" some guards walk over and take the girls away.

I get up and walk towards the stairs willingly taking the longer way. I walk up the stairs and cry, not noticeably but it's still crying. I walk down the hall and pass the room everyone is in, it sounds like a zoo in there.

As I walk into my room, PJ walks out the other room and asks a question. "Where were you?" I hold up my bag in response.

"What happened?" She said grabbing my chin so I'm forced to look at her.

"Hateful fans" I mutter. She pulls me into a huge hug and I can't breathe.

I start to tap her back and say "tap out, tap out, TAP OUT!" I say as loudly as possible gaining her attention.

"Sorry, I hadn't realized" she says punching me in the shoulder.

"You know murder is illegal, right?" I say laughing with what little air I can get.

"I know the perfect place" she says

with a smile. I give her a questioning look but, she just waved her finger in my face.

PJ Leads me into my room and digs through my clothes. Pulling out a multi colored palm tree front tie shirt, shorts, teal flip flops, and some bangles.

She throws it at me and gestures to change. Walking into the bathroom I start to wonder, where are we going. I change and start the curling iron. I throw on some makeup and my prescription glasses that no-one believes are real.

After curling the ends of my hair I walk out of the bathroom to see PJ has changed.  Her black back length hair is straightened, while she wears, a minion crop top, black shorts, yellow sandals, and a black Nike snap back.

"Sooooo, or whereabouts?" I say casually. She shrugs her shoulders as if not knowing.

Next Morning

PJ's P.O.V.

last night is a blur and my head hurts like hell. Getting off the couch I step over countless bodies in my search for JayJay.

After making it to the kitchen, I find her laying on the counter with solo cups around her sleeping body.

Crap, I forgot she's not even 16, eh, a few days and she will be.