01 ❃ first encounter

🍥✄❦❁

*beep beep* *the alarm clock*

Y/n pov:

I shut the alarm clock and got up as I had no sleep that night thinking about my mum and what was best for her. my mum had given me a chance to think about what my decision was and I finally chosen it.

🍥✄❦❁

Y/n pov:

It was friday night so I decided to do some graffiti as my friends were busy. I have been really sad lately as my crush started dating another girl. when I go there I wear black clothes and masks so people won't see me. I went to an alleyway and started my design. when I do graffiti time flies by and I don't even notice that's why I like it. I had started when I was 15 years old so I'm really good at it. I am really good at running too as I need to run away when there's police near by.

I decided it was time to go when I heard drunk men coming towards me. this was the bad side about doing it at night, there's a lot of dangerous men around here so I'm always looking around me. I was walking to the bus stop when I bumped into someone really hard. I looked up and saw a handsome boy with muscles. "Oh I'm sorry" I said innocently and carried on walking. he looked angry, I felt him turn around and look at me as I just walked to the bus stop. I was wearing a mask so he couldn't see me.

I arrived at my house and saw a man eating with my mum on the dining table. I was surprised as not many people come to our house accept my friends. "Oh y/n your home come take a seat" said my mum smiling. I did what she told me with a confused expression on my face. the man was wearing a really expensive suit he looked rich with a watch. his hair was well styled and he was smiling.

"Y/n meet Kim Jae-Hyun" she said signalling me to shake hands with him. "Who is he?" I asked rudely "y/n I've been seeing him for about 3 months and we've ......decided to get married." my eyes widened at what she said "what!!" I shouted. "Y/n please understand me I want to be happy again" my mum said which left me worried as she sounded like she already made her decision. I ran to my room slamming the door shut and jumped on my bed staring at the ceiling.

                             🍥✄❦❁

my decision is to go with my mum and make her happy. I don't want to be selfish and stop my mum from living her life to the fullest. today we are moving in to his house. I heard he had a son which made the situation way worst. I wanted to go on the tallest building in the world and jump of it. I was doing more graffiti as I felt more sad since the day I found out my mum was marrying that guy.

he sent a driver to pick us up I packed up everything i had. we went in the car and I was on my phone the whole time texting rose, Lisa and somin as they were worried about me.

*after 30 minutes*

the car stopped and the driver opened the door I stepped out and my jaw dropped open after seeing the massive mansion. we was greeted by my step dad, but I will never call him dad. we entered and the furniture was gold with white crystals. he told the maid to take me to my room. I followed her and I was scared I will be lost in this house. there was too much hallways. she stopped in front of a door and signalled for me to go in.

my eyes were scanning every detail in the room it was so big that my room will only cover a quarter of it. there was two other doors one was a walking closet that was filled with clothes that were too girly for me. the other one was a bathroom that was big as well. I went back downstairs to tell Jae-hyun to take out those clothes.

"Can you take those clothes that are in the closet out, I will never wear them" I said straight forward. "Why my dear they will look good on you" he said with a smile that seemed fake to me. "Because it's not my style, I don't like girly things" I said getting annoyed at him. "Oh ok I will tell the maids to take them away" he said.

I then heard the door opening and closing but I wasn't bothered to turn around so I just stood there. "Hello taehyung meet y/n" Jae-hyun said while looking behind me. I wasn't bothered to meet him so I just walked back to my room. "y/n that's so rude come back here!!" my mum screamed after me but I ignored her.

Taehyungs pov:

what a rude girl you watch y/n you will regret it. who do you think you are to come to my house and show attitude. I then went to my room. hours past and I was on my phone texting a girl i met yesterday. I felt thirsty so I went to the kitchen to get water. but I saw a girl she was wearing the same clothes the girl earlier wore so I knew it was y/n. Now I can do whatever I want.

Y/n pov:

I was really hungry so i decided to eat something from the kitchen. I was heating some ramen when I felt a cold substance on my head traveling its way to my back. I turned around to saw a boy. He was holding a cup over my head. "Oh I'm so sorry my hand slipped" he sounded sarcastic "wtf are you doing!!" I was so annoyed so kicked his manhood.

He fell on the floor moaning in pain "don't mess with me!!" I kicked him again in the stomach and he was laying on the floor. I was walking away when I felt a hand on my leg dragging me back. I looked behind to see the boys hand on my leg. I fell on the floor and he pinned me down to the floor holding my wrists against the cold stone floor. he hovered on me with anger written on his face he was too close.

☆━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━☆
    Sorry it's really long I just had
                    to write it all