14 ❃ found rose

🍥✄❦❁

Rose's pov:

I couldn't believe my eyes, taehyung was on the floor with blood coming from his stomach. I started to cry "what did you do!!!" I shouted and he just smirked "he's so stupid" he whispered to himself but I heard. I tried to stop the bleeding but it was no use. "call the ambulance!!" I screamed but he just walked out. he left the door open so I ran outside. I ran as fast as I can, but there was no one around. I kept running until I saw a phone box on the road. I dialled y/n's number and called her.

pick up, pick up I whispered over and over again. I was shaking and tears were pouring down my face.

Y/n's pov:

I heard my phone ring from the living room as I left it there. It was a no caller ID which was weird, but I picked it up. "hello?" I asked "y/n!! please you need to bring help here quick!" "rose!!.. were are you tell me!" I shouted making everyone look at me and everyone ran to me. "Taehyung!! he got shot he's bleeding so much!" I felt my heart sank when I heard that. "I'm at XXX, quick!!" she hung up and I was frozen trying to think straight.

"y/n, where is she!!" shouted jimin. "taehyung got shot!" I started to cry as I couldn't keep it in anymore. "what!!" they all shouted with there mouths wide open. "we need to go there quick!" I shouted running to the door while they ran after me.

Author's pov:

They separated into two cars, in one car was jimin, y/n, somin, suga and jin. in the other car was mia, lisa and jungkook. y/n told jimin where rose was and he drove like no one was on the street. on the way lisa called the police while somin called the ambulance. after half an hour later they arrived at the same time as the police. they all got out the cars running inside not listening to the police. "tawhyung!" "taehyung!" "taehyung!" "rose!" "where are you!" everyone shouted.

the police stopped them from going inside as there were bodyguards. then there was a shooting between the police and the bodyguards. they all hid behind the cars to not get shot. they were all scared. somin and mia were screaming while boys hugged them to make them feel less scared. somin looked up to see suga staring at her. she never felt like this before even when finding new boys to stalk on social media. she believed in love at first sight but she never experienced it herself. she felt safe in his arms.

then the police came out with rose who who looked so different. seeing her like that made them all emotional. they ran up to her and hugged her. "rose we are so sorry" y/n said sobbing. but she saw taehyung being taken out. she ran up to him and held his hand. "taehyung!" she shouted. "please wake up" she said with tears while wiping them away. Lisa held y/n back to let them take him away. they took rose to treat her.

"bang!" y/n felt a stinging pain in her back and she fell to the ground. "y/n!!" was what she heard before everything going blank. "move away from her!" they all turned around to see Jae-Hyun with 4 more bodyguards. they were pointing guns at them. "put the guns down, you will be a better person in the hospital" said suga hiding somin behind him. the boys went in front of the girls while y/n was still on the floor. "shut up! put your hands up!!" Jae-Hyun shouted.

Jae-Hyun hated women because in the past he loved a beautiful women. however she realised he was sick in the head and left him. he begged her not to but she still left. from that day he hated women and made a promise to torture them and kill them and that's what he's been doing since then. what y/n didn't know is that her mum was already dead. she didn't notice but she suffered till she died.

the police couldn't do anything because they were pointing their guns at them. Jin, Jimin, Jungkook, suga, mia, Lisa and somin just watched in horror as Jae-Hyun took y/n. "no! don't let him take y/n!" screamed lisa. she wouldn't be able to handle y/n being kidnapped too. the police tried to take her back but they couldn't do anything because of safety. so they watched as y/n bled while being taken away.

☆━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━☆
       I'm so sorry but the end of
            this story might not be
      how you guys imagined it to be
            but you will need to wait
               until it comes to that.