12 ❃ finding out

🍥✄❦❁

Rose's pov:

I knew who these men were and their target was me. I know they are dangerous and the second strongest mafia in Korea. they want revenge on my dad which means they have to take me. "stop!" I screamed while tears were still pouring down my face onto the floor. they all stopped and looked at me. "let them go, I'll go with them" I said while getting confused looks from them.

"what do you mean?" asked lisa "I want to go with them just let me go!" I replied not knowing where this was going. "no are you ok they are bad people" said jimin giving another punch to the man. "look she wants to go so you have no right to stop her" said the men smirking which made me tear up more. If I don't go then they will hurt my friends. they probably called more men to beat them up. I can't let that happen I have to go.

It was quite until the silence was cut by a gun shot 'Bang!' everyone jumped. I turned around to see 10 more men walking up to us, I checked everyone and they were fine. I walked up to the men and told them to take me away. "no rose stop!" "don't do it, come back!!" "leave her!!" "rose!!" were the things I heard while walking away with the men. they put a bag over my head and tied my hands together while leading me somewhere. after walking for a minute we stopped and they made me go in a car and they started to drive.

Taehyung's  pov:

why was I crying for her? I couldn't stop my tears from running down my face. please don't leave me I said over and over again. I carried her to my car and drove as fast as I can not caring about who's in front of me. I arrived at the hospital and there was more blood on her shirt. I carried her in and begged for help. they took her away I was staring at her not realising my heart had broken into a million pieces.

Author's pov:

taehyung slid against the wall hugging his legs while crying. he couldn't believe that he cried this much for her. he never cried since his mum left. he couldn't believe what he was feeling, he was feeling, scared, worried and in love. y/n was more than a step sister to him. he waited while crying.

Jimin's pov:

my heart broke seeing rose being taken by them, I wanted to go rescue her but I wouldn't be able to fight them. I called taehyung to ask if his dad can help and he said he'll ask, but he was crying I couldn't believe what I was hearing. he never cries. y/n, you changed him.

Rose's pov:

after about half an hour we stopped and I heard so much stuff while they were driving. I couldn't believe what I was hearing. they were talking about y/n and his step dad. then it hit me that the biggest mafia was y/n's step dad. I need to tell them before he does anything to y/n, but how. they then started to talk about Jae-Hyuns plan on how to kill y/n. no no this can't be true. they knew I was listening so they carried on saying things like this to scare me and I was scared.

Y/n's pov:

I woke up in a bed but I was in a unfamiliar room. it looked like a hospital room. I looked to my right to see machines attached to me that's when it hit me, I got stabbed by the men. but rose where is rose. I got up and ran outside to see taehyung sitting on the floor on his phone. "where is rose?!" I shouted "y-y/n" he then done something I would never expect. he hugged me patting my back, I hugged him back after a while. "where is rose?" I asked again but he didn't answer

"where is rose?!" I asked raising my voice. "the men took her, I'm sorry" I fell to the ground. my best friend I have known for years was taken by those men. it's my fault I couldn't keep her safe. I sobbed in tears "the police is trying to find her don't worry" said taehyung but it didn't help I heard too many stories of people going missing forever and that can't happen to rose. "where's lisa, mia and somin?!"

"they are safe with the boys don't worry" he said helping me get up. "take me to them" "not now you need to rest." I had forgot about the pain from the wound because I was crying too much "no I don't care take me to them" I insisted and he gave in and the hospital let me go because he paid them a huge amount of money. we was in the car and I couldn't stop sobbing then I felt a hand on my hand. I looked up to meet tawhyung's  eyes it calmed me down "don't worry we will find her" he said with a smile. I nodded and I stopped sobbing but cried quietly.

Rose's pov:

we stopped and they led me out and we entered a house. they made me sit down on a soft couch. then they took the bag off my head, it took me time to adjust to the light. when I saw better I saw someone in front of me. It was Jae-hyun I couldn't believe my eyes, I saw him before we left the house he kept giving me bad vibes and I felt the truth. this guy is more evil than a devil. my dad told me about him and it weren't good things. he killed more than 300 people because they didn't pay him back or he just felt like killing.

"let me go!" I screamed but got a slap from him. it hurt so bad but I couldn't move my hands they were still tied. I tasted blood in my mouth then spitted it on the floor. "look don't raise your voice at me!" He said. the bodyguards were so serious it scared me, Jae-hyun must be a really bad person. "you probably know why you are here" I nodded at him.

☆━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━☆
Sorry for the late update. This
      chapter escalated really fast 
        so be ready for the roller 
                        coaster.