15 ❃ missing

🍥✄❦❁

Y/n's pov:

I woke up feeling a lot of pain in my back I groaned at the pain. where am I? I questioned myself. there was a bandage around my back and there was blood on the bit that hurt. I looked around and found myself on a soft bed it looked like it would cost a lot. I was in a big, rich room. then it hit me, the memories of when we found rose and taehyung. I got shot!!! I need to go to taehyung.

*knock knock* I heard a knock on the door and I immediately stood up. the door opened and I was so scared of seeing who it was. it was.......Jae-Hyun. what the hell am I seeing? "what's happening!?" I asked stuttering. he smirked and started walking towards me. he had a tray in his hand with breakfast on it. "your probably hungry let me help you eat" he said with a evil smirk on his face.

"where am I?" I asked but he told me to "shhh, sit down" I obeyed and sat on the bed. he walked over to me "open your mouth" "what is going on, why am I here?" I asked but he put the spoon in my mouth. I tried to stop him but he kept pushing it in my mouth making me choke. "s-stop!" I managed to say and he slapped me. he slapped me so hard that I fell to the floor holding my right cheek with my other hand. I couldn't believe he done this.

"what are you doing!?" I shouted but received a kick from him. he kicked my stomach, it hurt so much. fear, anger and confusion was rushing all over my body. I couldn't think straight I looked up from the floor holding my stomach in pain. "w-what how can you do this to me?" I said stuttering in fear. I was so scared. "you women deserve way worse, wait until I kill all women in this country!" he said making me widen my eyes. 'he needs help' I kept repeating in my head. "let me go, please" I said in a low voice. I saw a bigger smirk formed on his face.

"you wish" he said leaving the room I stayed on the floor crying. I want taehyung. I looked up and looked around the room to see if there was a place to escape from. I tried to get up, but the pain in my stomach and back was too much. I forced myself and got up I walked to the window holding my stomach. I tried opening the window, but it didn't budge. I gave all my strength but still didn't work.

I walked to the door and banged on it "let me go!" "Please!" "let me go!" I was so scared for what he will do to my mum. then it hit me. I haven't seen my mum in days, my eyes widened at the thought. "Jae-Hyun!! where's my mum!!" I banged on the door numerous times, but there was no answer. I couldn't stop myself from crying as I let it all out. I missed taehyung, my friends, my mum. I want to be next to them.

It's my mums fault, she married this psycho man. I told her not too, but she didn't listen and know I don't even know where she is. I couldn't stop the tears that was running down my face.

Author's pov:

while Y/n had no chance of escaping this hell someone had been in a coma, It was Taehyung. his body couldn't fight against the bullet that his father had fired at him. everyone was afraid that they might never see Y/n again and Taehyung might never wake up. without realising they got feelings for each other but they never had the time to make sure they did. a lot stuff happened in a short amount of time.

☆━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━☆
I'm so sorry for not posting in
   so long I just didn't have the time
    to sit and write, thanks for all the
     support you guys are giving me
        even though this story is not
                        the best :)