09 ❃ new friend?

🍥✄❦❁

Y/n's pov:

I acted calm and sat up stretching my arms while people stared at me with a 'who the heck is that face'. after a few seconds the teacher walked in and she slammed her books on the table that made everyone silent. Jungkook sat next to a group of boys and some girls that were nearly drooling over them I looked away disgusted. he didn't even notice me I actually don't care though.

"where's lee y/n?" asked the teacher and I put my hand up making everyone look at me. "come to the front and introduce yourself to your new classmates" she said with a smile I got up and walked towards the front but one of the girls that was with jungkook put her feet infront of me on purpose so I stepped on it "Oh I'm so sorry" I said sarcastically making everyone laugh. I carried on walking to the front while the girl gave me glares. "my name is lee y/n as you heard and don't bother me" I said looking at the girl when I said the last few words. she smirked that made me want to beat her but I'm not going to get into trouble.

I walked back to the seat I was in and saw jungkook staring at me. I ignored it and carried on sleeping.

Jungkook's pov:

I was talking with my mates when the teacher asked where lee y/n was it was a familiar name but I couldn't make it out. when a girl got up I saw it was taehyung's  stepsister y/n I was really shocked. I didn't expect her to be in my class. I'm 22 years old so she must be too, me and taehyung are in different class because he is older same as the rest of our friends we can pay to be in the same class but taehyung's dad didn't let it happen. that Jae-Hyun guy loves to do what taehyung doesn't like. he has never been good to him which breaks my heart so much to see tawhyung sad because of him.

Mia's pov:

after y/n left everyone was talking about it. there was so much rumours going around the whole school. I was really lonely at school, but thankfully her friends were so friendly to me. we became friends and even exchanged numbers. in my class there's a playboy called wonho I always hear rumours of him getting girls pregnant and then beating them if they didn't agree with him to have an abortion. but he was so kind to me he helps me when I drop me things or someone is badmouthing me.

Wonho's pov:

after seeing mia for the first time i fell for her cute perfect face. and her kind personality and the way she dances is the most sexiest thing I've ever seen. she isn't like the other girls she is special. she made me feel something I never felt before, but how will people think if I fall for a ordinary girl I will lose my spot in being the 'famous player wonho'. I don't want that I don't want to lose it for a unpopular girl.

Mia's pov:

I was with y/n's friends when they started to talk about going to y/n's house. they asked if I wanted to come I had nothing to do so I agreed I would love to be friends with her.

Y/n's pov:

*ring!* I jumped up and everyone was staring at me. It was embarrassing but I just told them to look away and they did except for jungkook and his friends. I ignored it and went out. I was lost so I wondered everywhere not knowing where I am. I needed to go to art which is my favourite class but I'm lost. I was so late I stopped in my thoughts when I bumped into a something like a wall. I looked up to realise it was no wall but taehyung.

"watch where your going!" he said half shouting. "Why are you shouting at me!" I shouted back what did I do to him. he then walked off without saying anything what an idiot I said in my head still wondering around. after a few minutes I finally found the class and went in and apologised for being late, but the teacher gave me a detention after school I was so mad so I couldn't keep it in anymore "I'm new I got lost don't you understand what I'm saying you old women!" I shouted kicking the table in front of me. everyone's mouth was open wide. I think I went too far I regret it but it's too late I can't control my anger sometimes.

"get out!!" She screamed I walked out getting my headphones out. I put on some music and shut my eyes while leaning on the wall. I was on the third music when something pulled it off. I opened my eyes and saw a random boy not going to lie he's quite handsome. "the teacher gave you a chance, you either apologise or she will send you to the principal to solve it" he said looking down at me because he was too tall. "ok" I said in a cold tone then he walked back in. I followed him and everyone was staring at me.

the teacher was looking at me waiting for me to apologise. I had too I don't want to be in trouble "I'm sorry" I said. "It's ok you can sit down don't let that happen again" she said signalling me to sit next to the boy earlier. I sat down and tried to sleep again.

Author's pov:

the boy saw y/n sleeping, but the sunlight was shining on her face so he put his hand up and blocked the sunlight. y/n smiled a little bit making him smile too. he found her cute but that girl from earlier was different to now.

???'s pov:

I was really surprised to see her getting angry like that. she looks so innocent like an angel. I have always been the good kid of this school with the top grades. I have never done what she has done I'm forced to be good because of my mum. she has the reputation of being the best mum so I need to be good at everything little does she know she's not the good mum she thinks she is. I don't have the freedom like how others do which I hate, but she doesn't realise.

☆━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━☆
Who is this kid?...We don't know
      yet and who will he be to y/n?
          Shhhh it's a secret sorry