10 ❃ awkward

Y/n's pov:

I woke up and looked up to see the teacher talking about the lesson. the students were drawing and I wanted to draw but I had no clue what we was doing so I asked the boy next to me. "what are we doing?" I whispered he looked up at me and he said "it's freestyle draw whatever you want" he whispered back to me and carried on drawing. I glanced at what he was drawing and he was drawing a wolf and a girl it was so beautiful.

 I glanced at what he was drawing and he was drawing a wolf and a girl it was so beautiful

I started to draw something like graffiti but I drew a girl then added paint to it. it
looked pretty decent.

 it looked pretty decent

???'s pov:

I looked over to my right to see her drawing it really caught my attention. she is good at drawing. I then looked back at my own and carried on with finishing mine.

Y/n's pov:

"bangchan will you show your work to the class?" said the teacher out of nowhere then the boy next to me said "sure" then he got up. so his name is bangchan it's a nice name I said to myself. he showed his work to the class and received claps by the other students and from me. *ring* everyone got up and started packing their equipment. I got up and it was time for break so I went outside I sat on a bench and got out my headphones and shut my eyes again.

I felt a little tap on my shoulder I opened my eyes and saw bangchan. "can I sit here" he said I nodded and he sat down. "do you want some?" he said handing a pack of crisps to me. I got it and said thank you with a smile. I then started to eat awkwardly. "lets introduce ourselves" he said all of a sudden "ok" I replied. "I'm bangchan" he said putting his hand in front of me to shake hands with him. "I'm y/n" I said shaking hands with him. he smiled back and he looked really cute. "I can be your friend right?" He asked and I nodded my head again. he smiled innocently which made me smile as well and we carried on talking.

Taehyung's pov:

me and my friends met and decided to go outside when I saw y/n with a boy. I kept staring at how they were laughing together. she was flirting with him it was too obvious or it's just me but I hate it. after a few minutes they got up and left which made me angry I don't know why but I was really furious. why am I bothered by her? I don't know the answer to myself. I'm not going to fall for my stepsister.

Y/n's pov;

me and bangchan decided to go to a classroom as it was too loud. when we arrived we sat down and carried on talking. I found out a lot about him he is a top student. he's really kind and sweet which I really like about him. his personality is really good and I wish every boy was like him but it's never going to happen.

I didn't realise it was the end of break until the bell rang. I checked my schedule and I had music. I asked what bangchan had and he had english so we separated after he took me there. I entered and couldn't go to sleep anymore so I done the work which I found really difficult, but I still tried.

*time skip*

it was lunch time and I went to the cafeteria but bangchan wasn't their so I joined the queue to get food alone. after a few minutes it was my turn I got my food and sat down on a table and started to eat. I saw a crowd at the hallway then I saw tawhyung and his friends in the middle with girls trying to give them gifts. what a horrible sight to see, they get attention because of their looks and because they are rich.

I got my food and went outside and sat down on the grass listening to music and eating. I still couldn't see bangchan which made me sad I was too lonely.

*another time skip because your author is lazy*

It was finally the end of school and I still haven't seen bangchan. we didn't have any classes together except for art I guess. I was really craving doing graffiti but I was scared to get caught again. I didn't know what to do, but eventually gave in and I went to a shop that sold  spray paints. I bought some and went to a street that no one was around. "y/n?" I heard a voice I jumped up and started running away without turning around. I was cursing at myself, why do I keep getting caught.

Taehyung's pov:

y/n why do you always do the things that get you into trouble I said to myself while walking towards her. "y/n" I said and she started to run without even looking at me she must of been so scared. I didn't mean to scare her. I ran after her but she just ran faster "y/n calm down it's me taehyung!" I shouted she stopped and turned around with a scared expression. she was breathing heavily like me it took a few seconds for us to catch our breaths then I walked up to her.

Y/n: what are you doing I got scared I thought I got caught!

Author's pov:

she punched his shoulder but not hard.

Taehyung: calm down do you want me to tell your mum huh!

Y/n: no

Taehyung: then you better behave I'm not your friend!

Y/n: why are you always in my business when it doesn't concern you!

they were shouting at each other not realising how close they were. they were only a few centimetres apart which made them feel each other's breath on their skin. it's like the world stopped around them, it was like they were the only ones there. taehyung was staring deeply into y/n's eyes while y/n did the same but looked at the floor every few seconds. she knew this was wrong but it felt right at the same time. she was staring at his perfect features his lip, nose, eyes taking in all the details. taehyungs eyes were full of lust y/n could see it which made her more feel more awkward.

☆━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━☆
            😏☺️