11 ❃ "I love you"

🍥✄❦❁

Y/n's pov:

I backed away a little and he did the same, realising this wasn't right. he sighed and looked at me again then said "l-let's go home." "I'm fine I can go alone" I said he nodded and walked away. he looked awkward but I ignored it and walked home while listening to music. I really love music it calms me down when I'm stressed so I listen to it often.

I arrived and went to my room after saying hi to my mum. I still haven't forgotten about Jae-Hyun he said he's a lawyer but something is definitely odd and I will find out. I got a call from lisa and she said they are coming over to my house I was really happy. I missed them so much especially after that boring hours in school. I was waiting impatiently on my phone while checking my social media.

*knock knock* I heard a knock on the door and immediately jumped off my bed and opened the door to rose, lisa, soomin and someone else that was behind them. "Who's that?" I asked "it's mia do you remember her she's new" rose said with a smile. I nodded my head, she reminded me of wonho and i didn't like it. they walked in, rose and somin sat on my bed while lisa and mia sat on the floor with me. It was quite for a few seconds, but lisa as always with her charm broke it with a joke. we all laughed, somin fell off the bed which made us laugh more. It went for like this for half an hour. I started to like mia she's really kind and she has a cute personality that's probably why they became friends with her.

"let's go to the park and exercise, I'm getting fat" rose said all of a sudden pouting which made us laugh. we agreed and went out telling my mum first. It was a bit dark but bright enough to go out. we arrived at the park me, lisa, rose and somin goes to we always have a favourite place. we went on the swings that only had 4 spaces so rose let mia go on while she was standing on the side laughing at us.

"Aaaahhhh!" I heard a scream making me look at where it was coming from and what I saw broke my heart. I saw rose being held by 5 men. fear ran all over my body me and lisa exchanged looks. she looked at me with a 'they are too much what shall we do' look i gave a 'we need to try.' only me and lisa knew how to fight but there was 5 of them. somin and mia were frightened I could see from their face.

Author's pov:

y/n and lisa stopped swinging "let her go!" they both screamed. "hahahaha well first you need to do something for us" one of the men said licking his lips making the girls even more scared. without thinking lisa walked up to the men and punched the one holding rose. rose was in tears sobbing. two of the men held lisa pushing her on the ground. y/n ran and kicked them away from lisa. somin and mia were screaming to get someone to help them but there was no one near.

the men left rose and all went towards lisa and y/n while they were walking backwards. the men's smirk made shivers run down their spine. they were getting cornered.

Y/n's pov:

I never felt this scared we was in trouble a really big one. this might be our last seconds when this thought came to my mind I immediately held lisa's shivering hand. I saw one of the men reaching in his pocket which made my eyes widen as he pulled out a sharp knife. we both gasped making the men laugh. the guy aimed for me making me step back faster he was about to stab me. my breathing got heavier I want to go to dad but it's too early I can't not yet.

before I knew it the men swinged his hand up in the air ready to stab me. for the few seconds that pasted I was thinking about all the memories I had in the time I was alive. I shut my eyes waiting for the pain of the knife making contact with my skin but I felt a pair of hands grabbing me from behind. I opened my eyes in shock but I still saw the guys hand near my stomach and I felt so much pain as the knife went inside me a few centimetres.

I saw blood coming out of my stomach as I fell back with the person. I felt the strong arms wrapped around me I looked to my right to see someone I never expected it was taehyung. "you are going to be fine" he said looking into my eyes with tears formed in them. I was shocked I didn't know what to feel I got stabbed but I was in taehyung's arms. "w-why do you care about me" I said stuttering. he opened his mouth but closed it again. my vision was getting blurry and I fainted as I couldn't take the pain anymore.

Taehyung's pov:

"because I....love you" escaped my mouth in a whisper but she didn't hear it. I never thought I would be saying this but she made me say it. she fainted, her body in my arms. I picked her up and ran to my car while the boys were beating the men. I wanted to beat them up but I needed to take y/n away.

☆━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━☆
I'm really sorry for the late update
I was really busy, but this chapter
was a bit hectic and I hope you
enjoyed it.