02 ❃ the game

🍥✄❦❁

Y/n pov:

I was shocked I couldn't do anything he was too strong for me. I was trying to get out of his grip I was struggling. but he was smirking like an idiot. he was dangerously too close that our nose's was touching. I was scared that someone would come in and see this.

"Your such a troublemaker aren't you?" He said all of a sudden "let go of me!!" I screamed back to him. "You will pay for what you did" he said coldly making shivers run down my spine. I finally had the strength to push him off and I ran back to my room. I was cursing at him in my head while drying my hair and then I decided to sleep .

*next day*

I was so tired and I'm always tired so I forced myself to get up and do my morning routine. I hate school so much so I just sleep in lessons and I'm not good at my grades either.

Y/n's outfit:

when I finished packing my backpack

when I finished packing my backpack. I left my room and I was walking towards the stairs when I saw that boy so I ran down the stairs. I was out of breath but I still ran until I reached the gates. I don't care how stupid I look at least I escaped him. I still had no idea who he was probably Jae-hyun's son. I kept asking myself if he was the so called taehyung. It can't be I can't be step siblings with that non human idiot. but I was sure he was taehyung and my life is ruined.

when I arrived at school there was a huge crowd. I saw wonho in the middle next to rose, Lisa and somin I was confused. wonho saw me and he started walking next to me while people were cheering and some were screaming like psychos. he had a smirk on his face I was getting nervous as he got closer to me. rose, Lisa and somin were smiling while cheering as well.

Wonho pov:

I decided to play around with y/n a bit as there was no more girls left to. I know she likes me so it will be easy. well every girl loves me. I made a plan with her friends so she didn't know, I'm so smart that they believed me. they were so happy for y/n little did they know it's not even true. here starts the game y/n.

Y/n's pov:

wonho came up to me and held my hand I was shocked. he then said the words that no other boy had ever said to me. "Y/n will you be my girlfriend?" everyone was cheering more. this was my chance to go out with my crush for so long. "Yes" I said smiling and he hugged me. I was so happy I hugged him back.

after that me and wonho sat next to each other in lessons and held each other's hand. it was the best time in my life I even used his shoulder to rest my head. I could never imagine this happening. It happened so quickly I can't still believe it. I would of never thought of me having a boyfriend.

however at lunch time when I was going to the toilet I caught him with a girl. he was clearly flirting with her. he was leaning closer to her every second that past. I stopped him and he just denied it. I had seen enough so I told him we can't be together. he's such a playboy, I am not that stupid to fall for boys. I always follow my mind. I was really heartbroken but I kept it inside me and carried on as if nothing happened. can you believe it, we was only together for a couple of hours.

he left many girls pregnant but for some reason they never kept the baby. the girls would have bruises on their body's which worried me. there was rumours that he beat them, but I don't believe in what people say I need to see it with my own eyes. I had to forget him but it was not easy I loved him for so long.

after school me and my friends decided to hang out, but I didn't tell them yet that me and wonho broke up. they were so happy about it.

*after school*

Y/n: hi guys *i waved*
All of them: hi *smiling*
Lisa: let's go graffiti!!
Y/n: yes!!
Rose and Somin: nooo!!
Lisa: please *puppy eyes*
Y/n: we can eat food while doing it
Rose: yes!
Somin: ugh fine
Lisa: let's go!! *dragging them*

we arrived at an alleyway not far from our school we decided to do freestyle. so we done random lines and patterns everywhere. I loved having them with me they kept me happy. I decided to tell them what happened, they were shocked. Lisa tried to go to wonho's house to beat him up but we stopped her. I started to cry while we were doing a group hug. hours past and it was time to go home.

I went separate ways from them because the mansion was the other way. I opened my phone because we shut them to focus on the graffiti. I had 40 missed calls from my mum and I got an message from unknown.

Unknown: such a pity you can't see the real face of wonho.
Y/n: who is this??
Unknown: *video*

I clicked play and I saw something that broke my heart. tears were falling on to my cheeks as I couldn't stop it. It was a video of wonho fu*king another girl. I quickly shut it and ran home with tears in my eyes. my mum called me many times but I couldn't answer it. why am I crying when i already know he does this to all girls, but you can't stop yourself from crying after being hurt. I arrived and opened the door to see everyone sitting on the couch. my mum had a worried look on her face while Jae-Hyun hugged her. taehyung was playing on his phone.

"Where were you?!?!" my mum shouted making everyone look at me. I carried on crying not caring about anything. I couldn't take there stares so ran to my room.

Taehyung's pov:

I was in my room when my dad told me to come down stairs because y/n was missing. I was worried but why did that have to involve me. I had a plan to go to a club today ugh I hate you y/n. hours past and she didn't show up it was devastating to see my dad caring about a random girl when he never cared for me. her mum was crying her eyes out. I heard the door open but wasn't bothered to look up my phone as I was talking to a girl.

"Where were you?!?!" I looked up to see y/n crying. I was worried what had happened to her to make her cry. her eyes were red I was thinking of all bad things. had someone harassed her?? did she get bullied? What happened?? but she ran upstairs before her mum can walk up to her.

☆━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━☆
   This chapter was really long too
  I just can't stop writing about
Unnecessary things sorry I hope
                you enjoyed