03 ❃ he's a killer?

🍥✄❦❁

Y/n's pov:

I have never showed my weak side to anyone since my dad died. I want to be strong so I won't get hurt again but I'm here crying my eye out for a stupid boy. I had to release my stress so I got dressed up to go to do graffiti.

Y/n's outfit:

I had the plan to climb down from the window as there was pipes that I can hold on to

I had the plan to climb down from the window as there was pipes that I can hold on to. I got my bag of spray paints and opened the window and climbed over it slowly.

Taehyung's pov:

I was in the garden sitting on a bench and was on my phone texting Jungkook when I heard a window opening. I turned around to see y/n trying to escape by climbing over the window. It was so funny to watch as she struggled I was trying my best to not laugh. I walked closer to her.

she hasn't realised that I'm here yet she was already halfway but there was no place to put her feet so she was stuck. "Need help" I asked coldly putting my straight face on. she gasped and froze as she slowly turned her head to face me. her face turned from scared to annoyed when she saw it was me. this girl is really something I was trying so hard to not laugh.

Y/n pov:

"Need help" I knew this was my end when I heard the voice. I slowly turned to face the person expecting a bodyguard but instead I saw Taehyung. to be honest I was relieved to see him right now than a bodyguard. "No" I answered coldly but actually I need the biggest help right now I'm stuck. "fine suit yourself" he said and started to walk off. my arms were getting too tired so i had to ask him for help. "ok help me" he chuckled and turned back around and walked towards me.

"but you will own me one" he said I nodded my head as I was about to slip off. I felt his hand under my foot pushing me up to hold me up. he put my foot in a crack, I was safe. I carried on climbing down and I reached the floor. I wiped my sweat on my forehead "thanks" I said coldly and started to walk away.

"Were are you going dressed all black?" He asked making me regret I asked him for help. "None of your business" I said and carried on walking. I started to crouch and run as I saw couple of bodyguards at the gate.

Taehyung's pov:

I was so curious to where she was going so I started to follow her slowly. how can she not be scared of being alone in the dark? after 10 minutes of turning streets she stopped in a alleyway. what is she doing? she dropped her bag on the floor and unzipped her bag to take out spray paint in various colours. she shaked them up and down and started spraying on the wall. she likes graffiti? what a badass I smirked at the thought.

after 30 minutes she was still spraying and she made such good design. she must be doing this for some time. I noticed a drunk man at the other end of the alleyway and a smirk formed when he saw y/n. he went up to her I wasn't sure when to come out and protect her. she turned around and the man touched her leg, I was running towards her when she flipped him over and kicked him. my eyes widened she can fight she seems like a broken badass.

I ran back to my hiding spot knowing she can take care of it. the man was on the floor bleeding he then got up and ran away. after 2 hours she still wasn't started packing away how can she not be tired. I was really fed up of waiting so I went back. I arrived and went to my room and slept.

Y/n's pov:

I finally finished with my design and went back home. climbing back was easier so I did it quickly and went in my room. I changed and went to bed.

I woke up and got ready for school

Y/n's outfit:

i was leaving when my mum came up to me and gave me a hug "are you okay y/n" she said in a worried tone

i was leaving when my mum came up to me and gave me a hug "are you okay y/n" she said in a worried tone. "Yes, yesterday me and the girls w-went to the cinema and we watched a really sad movie that made me emotional" I said stuttering. I know she didn't believe it but she pretended she did.

I was walking when I heard Jae-Hyun on the phone. I walked closer and hid against the wall listening. "Kill him now or else!!" what did he just say is he a killer I knew something was off about him from the start. he have me so much bad vibes and the smile he puts on his face is so obvious that it's fake. I need to find out the truth about him, but now I need to go to school ugh I hate school.

as I was walking taehyung appeared from the other hallway and I tried to ignore him. "Don't you ever wear something nice?" He asked looking at me up and down. "Why do you care!" I shouted at him and walked away. I hated it when people judge what I wear it's my style why do you care!

I arrived at school, the girls were waiting for me at the entrance. I then saw wonho with a bruise around his eye and Lisa smirking at him. I knew what she done but ignored it because he deserved it. I still had feelings for him but I'm going to move on anyways what love lasts forever?

we were in class joking around until the teacher came and slammed her books on the desk. my eyes caught a girl I've never seen before she's probably new. "Ok class we have a new student today, can you introduce yourself" the teacher said to the new student. "Hello, my name is Im Mia and I came from Gwangju" she smiled at everyone. but I caught wonho smiling shyly at her.

☆━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━☆
Someone's getting jelly right
    well it won't last long. I hope you
      enjoyed this chapter for now
                              Bye!