05 ❃ caught!!

🍥✄❦❁

Y/n's pov:

I was still crouching behind the stalls.
"y/n are you ok!" rose said looking down at me. "guys my step brother is here!" I said while shouting as the music was too loud. "What really!!" somin said looking around. "where is he!" lisa shouted. "I can't stay I'm sorry!" I said pouting. "no stay, who cares if he is here!" rose said holding my arm and pulling me to stand up.

"why are you here!" I heard a male voice behind me. my friends were staring at the person behind me with confused looks. I turned around to see the person I expected to see as I had no luck in my life, taehyung. "why is it your business!!" I shouted at him. "Pfft I don't care!" he said and left to his friends. I turned back to my friends "ok I'm not going!" I said with a smile. "who is that!!" shouted somin. "my step brother" I said rolling my eyes. "so that's him, he's not bad" somin said and I done a fake vomiting action.

we got our shots and drank them then went to the middle and started dancing. we were all dancing together, when a boy joined and started dancing with rose. she was uncomfortable as he was too close so I pulled her towards me and the boy left. rose mouthed "thank you" and carried on dancing.

I was tired so I went to sit down and drank some shots. I was a bit drunk but I can still walk properly. a boy came and sat next to me staring at me. I felt uncomfortable as he was biting his lower lip. "wanna go to a private place" he said. "no" I said coldly and stood up to go but he held my wrist. "come on let's go" he said pulling my arm towards him. he was definitely drunk. "let go!!" I screamed but only he heard because of the loud music. he got up and started dragging me with him to the entrance. I was pushing him and punching him but he didn't let go.

I felt another hand on my other wrist and turned around to see taehyung. "let her go, now!!!" taehyung shouted making me flinch I never saw him this angry. "why do you care!!" the man said. then taehyung punched him and he fell on the floor. more boys came and started beating him up while taehyung took me outside. "are you ok?" he asked and I nodded my head. "why are you here anyways?" he said angrily. "I came to have fun why else would I come here" I said sarcastically. "anyways thanks"'I said and walked back inside and went to my friends.

Taehyung's pov:

I was dancing with a girl when I saw y/n with a boy that clearly wanted something disgusting. he started dragging her I had enough and went to help her. I wonder what would have happened if I wasn't here. she was drunk so she couldn't do anything.

Lisa's pov:

I was dancing and decided to go to y/n to have a drink, but she wasn't there. I started looking around when I couldn't find her I told the rest. we was looking everywhere but she was no where. I then saw her coming in from the entrance I ran to her and asked where she was, but she just said "I will tell you later" I didn't want to force her so I just said ok.

Jimin's pov:

I was dancing around with some girls when I notice taehyung walking after a girl that was being dragged by a boy I've never seen. he would of never cared about a girl he didn't know, but now he did which was really strange. he had to know this girl. but there was one girl who caught my eye she was dancing with two other girls then the girl taehyung  saved joined them. she had long blond hair that was flying everywhere while dancing. I had to ask him for information.

taehyung joined us again and I walked to him. "who's that girl?" I asked "she's....my step sister I told you about." "so that's the badass, but..who would wear a hoodie to a club, what a strange girl" I started smirking. "It's just her style" taehyung said staring at her giving me the evidence that this girl was more than a step sister to him. "do you know her friends" I asked calmly not trying to sound desperate. "no" he said making me sad, but I had a lot of girls that would go with me so I just left it, but she was different she wasn't like these girls who wanted money. she was just enjoying her time with her friends.

Y/n's pov:

we decided it was time to go when the time hit 12:00. we left the club and separated again I hated it. I hate going alone, this happened because of my mum marrying that guy. I decided to some graffiti because I was not tired, so I went in a shop to purchase some spray paints as I didn't bring any from home. I went to a street that was lit up by street lambs and started doing my new design I thought about in class. I was really carried away because i didn't hear foot steps coming closer to me.

"Put your hands up in the air now!!" I heard a deep voice making me flinch. I stopped in my tracks and I knew this was really my end.

☆━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━☆
Y/n really got caught this time
      will this effect her position in
                          school??