07 ❃ mission

🍥✄❦❁

Y/n's pov:

"what!!" I screamed "this is what you get for doing that at the first place!" my mum screamed at me. my mum had changed a lot she was so kind to me why was she acting like this? I ran to my room and locked the door. "you cannot go outside from now on, how did you get out in the first place!" I heard my mum at the other side of my door. I didn't say anything. she tried to get in but it was locked. I changed my clothes and waited for my friends to arrive I had enough of all of this I need comfort.

Y/n's outfit:

*after 20 minutes*

*after 20 minutes*

I heard a knock on the door "y/n it's us open up!" it was rose. I ran to the door and unlocked the door to see them running at me. we done a group hug which suffocated me as they were squeezing me so hard. "ok that's enough" I spat out hardly and they stopped. "Are you really ok?" asked somin. "yes I'm fine" I said with a smile. "wow your house is so big!" said lisa looking around.

"but I hate it there's something odd about Jae-Hyun" I said making their expression turn to a confused one. "what do you mean?" asked rose "I heard him on the phone telling someone to kill a person" I had to tell them we had to figure out what to do. this guy my mum trusts and loves may be a bad person. rose looked really worried which made me more worried realising this was a huge thing. "I need to go in his office and try to find something useful" I said making lisa and somin smirk as they loved doing these types of things. "ok what's our plan?" asked somin. I already had a plan so I told them.

my plan is, somin and rose will guard the hallways while me and lisa will search for something that could be useful. we slowly tip toed our way to his office. we got lost because i didn't know the whole mansion, but eventually we found it. me and lisa left rose and somin behind by the end of the hallway. I turned around to my left and rose gave a thumbs up meaning it was safe.

I opened the door slowly and we entered closing the door behind us. lisa ran to his desk and started going through his draw while I went to his this big shelf with draws. I opened the first draw to find papers I started to read them. It was about owning this mansion so I put it back and opened the next draw. "y/n this draw is locked there must be something good here" whispered lisa making me run to her.

she got a hair pin out of her hair and tried to open it. it wasn't working,  she got frustrated and sighed deeply. "what should we do?" she asked "let's just look some where else, but this probably has what we need" I said running my fingers through my hair. I ran back to the shelf and opened the second draw. it had pictures....of young women. there was so many.

"lisa come here" she came and looked at what was in my hand "who are they?" she asked taking some to take a better look. "I don't know" I responded. "what is this guy doing?" I asked. then we heard footsteps many of them, me and lisa looked at each other in fear. I ran dragging her with me underneath the desk.

I heard the door open and so many footsteps walked in. they were getting closer and closer. It must be the guards I hugged lisa more tightly. when I saw a head pop in front of my face it was taehyungs. I sighed in relief and got up to see many other boys staring at me but they were holding somin and rose. "what do you think you are doing, isn't getting arrested enough for you? do you ever stop getting in trouble?!" taehyung said but in a loud voice that surprised me. "why do you care, are you my brother!!" I shouted at him. some boys were laughing at what I said. I saw how angry taehyung got.

"we've got a badass here" said the one holding rose. he had blond hair. "leave my friends alone you jerks!" I shouted at them. they had to see my bad side so they won't think I'm weak. "let us introduce ourselves first don't you think young lady" said the other. "I am Jungkook, this is Jin, jimin and suga" he said pointing at each person. "i don't care about your names!" I said again making taehyung more angry.

"what were you doing here?" taehyung asked . I can't tell him or he will tell his father. "nothing...i dropped something here when I was speaking with your father and why do you care I don't need to explain myself to you!" I shouted grabbing rose and somin and dragging them towards me. "are you a tomboy?" said jungkook looking at me up and down. "no!!" I shouted back I was really angry. "are you a player?" I asked sarcastically "of course we all are wanna hang out?" replied suga with a smirk. so taehyung is a player too. I already expected that from him. "no!!" I shouted again.

In the corner of my eye I saw jimin staring at rose like he wanted to eat her. I held roses hand and we walked out. followed by lisa and somin. this wasn't good those boys can fool my friends and break their hearts like how wonho did to me I don't want that.

☆━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━☆
This chapter was so boring I know
     nothing exciting happened so
       sorry 😐 next chapter will be
                             better