06 ❃ moving schools??

🍥✄❦❁

Y/n's pov:

I obeyed and threw the spray paint that was in my hand on the floor. I slowly put my hands up in the air when I felt cold metal on my wrists. It was a handcuff, I turned around to see two police men. my life has officially ended I'm so stupid for not paying attention to my surroundings. "why do young kids have to always make bad decisions" said one of them sighing while looking at me. "please let me go" I said not hiding fear in my voice. " that's your fault young lady" said the other one making my eyes tear up.

the police men held my wrists and started pushing me towards the car. he held my head and pushed me in. in the 20 minutes of silence I was thinking about all the good memories I had since the day I was born. maybe it had ended here maybe I ruined my life. "get out!" I heard a voice and I jumped and realised we had arrived at the place where all bad criminals were kept and some innocent who just got accused of doing something they didn't. I got out and they were holding both of my arms pushing me down the hallway. we arrived in front of a cell, they got my belongings and opened the door and pushed me in. i sat down on a bench staring at the wall.

Taehyung's pov:

when it was 2:00am i decided it was time to go home. I arrived and went to my room as my dad did not care about me and what time I came home. I changed my clothes and went in bed.

"Sir..sir you have to get up" woke me up I saw one of our maids. "why" I said squinting my eyes "your father is calling you, something bad happened you need to get changed." "ok I'm coming down" I said confused as I checked the time and it was 2:55. I just arrived what is this I'm so tired. I got changed and headed downstairs.

when I went downstairs i saw y/n's mum crying while putting her coat on and ran outside followed by my dad. "follow us hurry!!" shouted my dad. I ran after them quickly while still putting my other shoe on. where was y/n? did something happen to her at the club? I should of took her home, but she left 2 hours before me why is she not here?

I got in the car and sat across my dad and y/n's mum who was still crying. "dad what happened?" I asked curiously "we found out that y/n got arrested for graffiti" said y/n's mum sobbing. "what?!" my eyes widened. y/n you stupid badass how can you get caught by police. "she would never do such thing" I was shocked at what y/n's mum said, y/n never told her mum. I kept quiet and texted jimin who didn't answer back so I texted suga and he texted back.

Taehyung: my step sister got arrested for doing graffiti

Suga: wow she really is a badass, I will love to meet her

Taehyung: don't think of her as your new toy

Suga: why are you jealous??😏

Taehyung: no it's just my dad will kill me

Suga: are you sure?

Taehyung: yes! now I need to go we arrived at the police station

why is he so annoying, he thinks I like a girl because I talk about her.

we went inside the police station and my dad asked were she was. they said she was in a cell which made y/n's mum cry more. we was following a police men, he stopped in front of a door that was locked he unlocked it and we went inside. there was many cells with people in them. we stopped in front of a cell and y/n was in it. she was staring at the ground "y/n are you ok?!" shouted her mum making y/n look up. "mum" she said in a low voice getting up. "you wouldn't do that!" her mum said making y/n look down. after a few seconds she spoke again "mum I'm sorry" she said in a low voice.

she looked so sad "what!!, so you've been doing this!!" y/n's mum shouted at her making her flinch. "don't worry I will take her out, love" said my dad making me cringe at his fakeness. y/n's mum putt her arms through the cell and started pushing y/n around holding her hoodie. tears started to roll down y/n's face. me and my dad started holding
y/n' s mum trying to stop her but she didn't let go. "how can you do this!" shouted her mum, eventually she let go making y/n fall on the floor. we was leaving when I turned around the last time to see y/n on the floor with her head on her knees and her a arms holding them. I felt bad for her.

Y/n's pov:

I was so sad I couldn't hold it in anymore I had to let it out I started to cry when they left. a police officer came in and stopped in front of my cell and said "You will stay here for 3 hours then you will be set free because of your rich dad" he said pissed. "he's not my dad!" I shouted but he ignored me and left.

I was staring at the floor or the wall for 3 hours when the same police officer came "get up you can leave now" I got up and followed him to taehyung. "where's my mum" I asked him. "it's best if she doesn't see you, now" he said and I nodded understanding what he meant. he started to walk so i followed him after getting my belongings. he went to the parking lot and went in a very expensive car. I sat in the passenger seat and got my phone to tell my friends what happened.

Text:

Y/n: guys something bad happened to me

Rose: what?? Tell me now!!

Somin: tell us

Y/n: i got caught doing graffiti I got arrested for 3 hours then they left me because of Jae-Hyun

Lisa: what!!

Rose:are you ok???

before I could respond she called me lisa and somin joined.

Rose: are you ok??

Y/n: yes don't worry

Lisa: I will beat those police men if they touched you

Y/n: no they didn't touch me calm down you don't need to beat them

Taehyung's pov:

was she speaking to her boyfriend? I wondered, but why did I care

Somin: so your mum found out?

Y/n: yeah

Rose: ok we will come over to your house give us the address

Y/n: ok I will text you it, bye

Everyone: bye

Is she going to bring her boyfriend to the house? Pfft why do I care.

Y/n's pov:

I was so happy to see them after what happened they will help me go through it. the ride was silent as I stared outside. when we arrived I was so nervous I didn't want to see my mum. I went in and saw Jae-hyun and my mum sitting on the couch. Jae-Hyun came up to me and said something that broke my heart to a million pieces "you have to go to taehyung's school because yours doesn't accept you anymore because of what you done"

☆━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━☆
I know this chapter was really
boring I promise next chapter
Y/n's friends will meet
taehyungs friends to spice
up things.