08 ❃ new school

🍥✄❦❁

Y/n's pov:

this was not good those players can hurt my friends. I will try to keep them in my room from now on. I didn't tell them about taehyungs and his friends and we carried on doing what friends would do. out of nowhere lisa asked about taehyung's friends.

Lisa:so y/n tell us about your stepbrother and his friends.

Y/n:I don even know them i saw them today like you guys.

Somin:ok tell us about taehyung

Y/n:I have nothing to say about him.

Lisa:are you sure??*in a teasing way*

Y/n:yes!..and I have to tell you guys something.

I said looking down with a sad expression.

Rose:what is it??*worried*

Y/n: because i got arrested I got kicked out of school

All of them:what!!

Y/n: and I will have to go to tawhyung's school.

Somin:no stop joking around!

Y/n: I'm serious

Taehyung's pov:

I was in my room with my friends when my dad walked in. "taehyung I need to tell you something" said my dad that made me worry was he angry at me? I got up and walked to him. we was in the corridor "you will take care of y/n at your school, if anything happens to her I will make you pay am I making myself clear!" He was clenching his jaw. I nodded I had no power against him I couldn't do anything.

I'm not his real son but why did he hate me so much? I went back in to my room to my friends. they already know everything about my dad so I told them what he said. "why do I feel like y/n will find out about him" said jin that made me think about what happened today. "I agree, it's like they were on a mission two of them guarding the door while the other two were trying to find something in the room" said suga. "she is such a trouble maker" I said not realising I was smirking.

"what's that..a smirk?" said Jungkook making me turn to my serious face immediately. "no" I said. "do we have a love bird here" said Jin making me angry. "how can i fall in love with my so called step sister" I replied. "you can't stop loving someone, also she's not even your step sister" said jungkook. "just shut up!!" I shouted making them shut their mouths.

Rose's pov:

after a few hours we decided it was time to go. after y/n shut the door I saw one of the boys next to a expensive car I think his name was jimin. he signalled me to go to him I didn't know what to do. I told lisa and somin to go because i needed to go to my grandparents house and they believed me. I walked up to the boy and he was smirking. "what do you want?" I asked calmly. "can I have your number?" He asked.

"no you may not" I said turning around but he ran in front of me. "can I at least take you to your house, it's late" I don't trust boys that's why I don't date them so my answer was "no" I walked off. it's so sad to see innocent looking boys being players and rude idiots. I wasted my time for no reason I'm so dumb to go to him in the first time.