Missing

Hello. So, I don't own Avengers. And I hope you like it. Thank you. 

Tony looked angry. So Clint decided to ask why. 

"Why?" he asked. "Because someone thinks it's okay to take Peter!" He shoved the note in Clint's hand, reading about that someone had taken Peter. "I think I found him, though." 

"Okay, where?" Natasha asked. She'd grown to like the boy. They all had. At first, they thought he'd be like Tony, but he wasn't. And they liked him. 

Twenty minutes later, they had arrived at a warehouse, go figure. They split up to find the boy. 

Tony froze in his tracks when he opened a door and saw Peter laying strapped to a metal table, bleeding from multiple wounds. He walked in and over to the boy, whose eyes were shut tight with pain. Tony realized he was being shocked. 

He quickly found a way to stop it and Peter let out a small groan and whimper of pain. Tony walked over and started unstrapping the boy. Peter managed to open his eyes, looking up at Tony. Tears filled his eyes and some rolled down his cheeks. 

"Hey Peter, it's okay. I've got you," Tony reassured, gently brushing the tears away. 

"It hurts," the boy whispered. "It hurts so bad." He closed his eyes again tightly and more tears were shed. 

The others found Tony and Peter as Tony was picking Peter up, who gasped in pain. Tony slowed his movements and made them more careful. He walked past the others and towards the exit. The others had already disarmed any guards who had been here. 

Tony walked to the ship and set Peter on a cot. He and Bruce started working on treating Peter's wounds as Steve and Natasha flew the ship back to the compound. 

When they had finished, Bruce left Tony and Peter alone. Peter looked up at Tony as the older man brushed the boy's hair out of his eyes. 

"Hey Underoos," he said, quietly. "You're safe." Peter reached up and took Tony's hand. His were shaking badly. Tony quickly steadied them and Peter took a few deep breaths to calm down. He was safe.