Prank Gone Wrong

Tony had been pranking all the Avengers lately. They were getting fed up. So, they were going to try something. And they were sure it would work. Of course, it would, but not in the way they thought. 

Tony was working in his lab when the power went out. He grabbed a flashlight, knowing Jarvis wouldn't be working since the power turned him off too. He should fix that soon. 

Anyway, Tony walked down the hallway towards the generator room. It was a few floors down, but he was ready to go down there and find the issue. 

When he got down there, he found out that someone had just flipped the switch. He flipped it back on and then turned to leave when he found a picture not three feet away from him. A picture of someone from his past. His eyes widened when he saw it. No. It couldn't be them. But who would turn the lights off? 

Tony grabbed the picture and folded it in half, keeping it in his hand. He say many of those pictures on his way back to his lab and he kept folding them, keeping them in his hand, as if it would keep him away. 

When he got to his lab and walked in, the place was full of his picture. He suddenly felt like he couldn't breathe. It really was him. How did he find him? 

The Avengers were about to reveal themselves when they saw Tony on his knees, having what seemed to be a panic attack. They exchanged glances. This hadn't gone according to plan. 

The door opened and Peter took that time to step in. His eyes widened at the pictures and his hands started to shake. He closed his eyes, pushing the memories down. Then, he saw Tony. 

"Dad." He ran to Tony's side, kneeling beside him. "Dad, calm down. He can't hurt you. He's not here. Just match my breathing." He took exaggerated breaths until Tony was breathing with him, starting to calm down. As this happened, the others took the pictures down, throwing them away. Along with the ones Tony had dropped. 

"What happened?" Peter asked, looking up at the other Avengers. None of them wanted to say, in fear of the young Stark's fury. Clint finally spoke up. 

"We were fed up with his pranks and wanted to get him back. We found out Tony had had a relationship with this guy and we just decided to do this. We didn't think this would happen." Peter sighed, looking back down at his dad. 

"When Mom and Dad were on break, Dad met this guy. He was a good man. We both really liked him. One night, he came to the tower drunk. He started hitting us and he almost beat us to death. We decided not to tell you when you came back. We haven't told Mom either." 

"Tony, we're really sorry," Steve said. "We should've just talked to you about it. Or done something stupid. We shouldn't have gone this far." Tony took a breath as he moved a bit away from Peter. 

"It's fine. You didn't know." They all knew it wasn't fine. They were gonna make sure Tony was okay. And that this guy never hurt anyone ever again.