13-One for All and Waffles

(Before y'all comment getting mad, you can just ignore the fact that Bakugou gets OFA because I scrapped that in a later chapter, K just skip back to Izuku's POV)

(Bakugou's POV, 4:00)

"Young Bakugou, may I speak with you for a moment?" All Might came to me as class ended.

"Uh, sure." I nodded and threw my backpack over my shoulder.

He walked down the hall and I followed quickly behind him. We ended up on the roof of the school, where no-one would bother us.

"So what the hell is this about," I put my hand in my pocket and stared up at him.

He sighed, "I would've asked Midoriya about this because his power is evidently greater than yours, but honestly I don't know that he would be the best person for it."

"Don't go putting him above me! I don't fuckin know how, but he cheated! I'm still gonna be the number one hero, I don't care what the numbers say now!" I shouted.

"I know." His blue eyes locked onto mine, focused like he was solving Einstein's riddle. "I want to help you do that."

"Wha-... What are talking about?"

"You're a strong kid and I admire your determination, with my power you could do great things, reach the top and defeat powerful villains." He said, annoyingly cryptic.

"The fuck does that mean?"

He caughed a few times and I saw blood drip from his mouth. I furrowed my eyebrows as he started to talk again.

"I can pass my power onto you.. I won't force you to take it but-"

"Yes."

His jaw dropped, "You don't have to take this offer just because I'm-"

"I don't care. I want to be number one and honestly I've had doubts I would ever be good enough so tell me how I could turn this down. It's my dream, I have to go for it."

His smile returned as I spoke then he continued to explain how this shit was even possible.

--

(Deku's POV, 1:00am)

"I'm getting tired.." Shinsou yawned, stretching his arms out.

"Ah, yeah.." Todoroki covered his mouth as he yawned too. "We should turn in for the night."

"That's what I was thinking."

"Are you tired Midoriya," Todoroki turned to me.

I started bouncing my leg subtlety and nodded. "Uh sure.."

Todoroki chuckled quietly. "You don't sound too sure about that."

"Well if you two are tired, I could sleep.." I lied on instinct.

"Alright then." Shinsou said, walking over to the door. He flipped off the light and we all got situated.

Of course, I didn't sleep and got on my phone after I was sure they had passed out.

--

I only noticed the sun peeking through the curtains when I heard Shinsou start to wake up. I sat my phkne down and looked up at him as he sat up. "G'morning."

He rubbed his eyes and looked over at me, "..did you even sleep last night?" He said groggily before yawning.

"Maybe." I smirked.

"Dude, you need sleeping pills or somethin'? You could've asked me."

"No no, I just wasn't very tired last night."

"Mm," he groaned, raising an eyebrow. "Ok, you want something to eat? I've got toaster waffles."

"Sure"

"Alright, get Todoroki up while I get the food."

(Sorry for a super short chapter, I have no excuse. Its shit.)