29-Bad Person

(TW self harm sorry I didnt put this sooner)

This is the first day I've sat alone since I started high school, I realized as I sat at the back of the cafeteria.

My heart's been feeling heavier and heavier lately. I'm more alone than I've ever been and I hate it. Ayuka was my best friend, from the moment she was born, the house instantly felt more like a home. Now, it's like there's nothing more to the place than it's framework, it's a dollhouse.

Dad's gone back to how he was right after momma died, he's never home and when he is, he's drinking and yelling. He doesn't notice me, weather I'm in the house or not, all he cares about is forgetting everything. He's probably hooking up again or sobbing away at a barstool.

I can't even go to my "friends" right now, they didn't care about Ayuka at all.

I can't do anything but sit here and be angry, it's annoying. All I want to do is scream or cry, or punch something.

Sitting here with nothing to do just wasn't going to cut it though. I had to get out of here, away from all the people who let me down, away from All Might and Todoroki and Shinsou. There was only one person I could turn to, so I left my trey of food on the table and left the cafeteria through the back door.

I took a deep breath of the fresh air and then I was off. I walked down the street, a heavy frown set in my face. After pulling my phone from my pocket, I clicked the dial button and listened to it ring for a moment.

"Hello."

"I'm coming over," I said, a bit angrier than I was expecting to sound.

"What is it now, Midoriya?," Shigaraki asked, probably annoyed.

"I can't stand being around those frauds anymore."

"Alright," he sighed. "I'll see you in a bit. Dabi's here too, just fyi."

"Yeah, bye.", I hung up and put my phone back into my pocket.

I then started running down to the bar, letting the wind brush through my hair and past my face.

--

I slammed the door as I entered the bar, making Shigaraki and Dabi quickly turn their heads in my direction. I just walked over and took a seat at the bar, laying my head down with an exasperated sigh.

"What's with you?," Dabi asked.

I gripped at my hair and grinded my teeth together. "I'm going insane," I muttered under my breath.

"Calm down Midoriya," Shigaraki said. "You're not going insane, you're likely just restless, itching for revenge."

I grumbled and turned to him. "Yeah. And I hate it, there's absolutely nothing I can do." I stared at him blankly.

"Says who?", he hummed. A smile formed on him face, proud and sweet. It was weird for him.

I knitted my eyebrows, confused.

"Tell me." He grinned wider. "Who says that you can't do anything?"

I've got a bad feeling about this. I Shook my head, "well- it's just not right. I can't just do something rash out of anger."

Dabi then scoffed, I turned my head to see him smiling, almost laughing. "Since when? You acted out of anger before why not now? Why hold yourself back when you feel so betrayed?"

"Just days ago you were willing to attack someone you knew nothing about and killed someone else after that." Shigaraki added. "Not to mention you've messed with that kid Bakugou several times out of anger."