42-Resolve

I ran up to the villains, and met up with Shigaraki.

He was aurprised to see me in front of everyone, not careing that they could see me. "Midoriya, you-"

"My cover's been blown," I say as a quick explanation and nod over to the three still watching me.

"Damn, well, it was bound to happen sooner or later," he said as he turned back to All Might lying on the ground.

My eyes drift over to him as well, "..is he...?"

"Yeah, he's dead."

I gasp. My eyes are wide, not in shock, just- he's dead? I can't help but stare. It's a weird feeling, I knew he would die, but like, I somewhat didn't expect it to actually happen.

"Midoriya, we need to leave," Shigaraki tells me, grabbing my arm, one finger lifted of course.

He pulls me and we walk back through the warp gate Kurogiri had made, my eyes still locked on the dead hero.

-And we're back at the bar.

I stumble back as everything from the USJ leaves my sight, I sit down into one of the leather chairs. The warp gate slowly vanishes and it's just Kurogiri, Shigaraki and I, the other villains were transported back to where they came from.

My heart is still pounding. I never expected it all to work so well. Maybe 'well' isn't even the right word, I was outed as a traitor.

Somehow that part of the whole thing never really sank in until I was walking away from my friend, until I was told All Might was dead. Aizawa saw me too. There's really no going back now. I'm a villain and it's as simple as that, All Might's dead and everyone at the school is bound to hate me now.

I rip the gloves of my hero costume lose and remove the mask from around my neck. I throw them on the table and get up with shaky legs, I begin to remove the shirt on the way to my room.

I sat on my bed after shutting the door and tangle my hands in my hair. What now, is all I can really think. I didn't have a plan of what would happen after All Might was dead, and now that he is I feel lost.

I get up and walk over to the small closet to start getting dressed. I can't think in here, It's too small and suffocating.

When I reenter the bar, I'm wearing a black hoodie and ripped jeans, combat-boots laced up at my feet. I pull up the hood and step to the door. "I'm heading out," I tell the other two in the room.

"Wait, Midoriya! You can't just go out so soon, it's dangerous, besides where are you going!," Shigaraki objects imediately.

"Don't worry!," I whine. "I'm just going for air, I'll keep my head down," I tell him, as I place my hand on the door nob and wait dor an answer.

He scoffs, "You better."

With that I open and shut the door, feeling a cool breeze hit my face. I thought winter was over, I think as I shove my hands in my pockets and look to the ground.

As I walk down the street I'm annoyed that there's a fairly large amount of people out walking--compared to the usual five or six, especially in this cold.  I let my legs take me wherever and avoid anyone whoever comes close to me.

After a few minutes, I find myself at a park and I take a seat at an old bench, my legs are begining to hurt. I've felt pretty weak since I left the USJ, I've used my quirk too much, and it's exhausting. I just needed to get out and be alone.

I sigh and lay my head back, closing my eyes. "Whay am I doing this again.." I mumble under my breath as I look up at the pale sky.

"You can fight your way to the top, you'll be number 1 hero even if you don't go to UA!"