40-The USJ

A few days later, Shouto was out of the hospital and everything about Endeavor had calmed down a bit, Aizawa told us we would be doing a different kind of training today.

"Me, All Might and a third staff member will be keeping tabs on you to do this," he explained. "We'll have you practice disaster rescues at an off-campus facility, so get changed and meet us outside at the bus."

--

Before we got on the bus outside, Iida shouting to get everyone organized, I pulled out my phone.

Midoriya: I think we may be able to take out all might, today.

Midoriya: we're leaving campus now, I'll send you my location when we get there.

Shigaraki: you're leaving with All Might? And the rest of the class?

Midoriya: we'll have to have Kurogiri split up the students so it will be easier to get rid of him but I think we can do it.

"Who are you texting," Shouto looked over at my phone.

I quickly hit the power button, "uh, my dad. Just checking in because of all the things that have happened recently."

"Things?"

"You know, my family, Endeavor, the homeless people."

He nodded, "right."

The bus pulled to a stop, the breaks screeching like dying birds. "Alright everyone!," All Might got out of his seat and got our attention. "If you'll follow us inside in an orderly manner, we can get started!" He looked to Kaminari and Sero who were usually the cause of us starting training late.

We all followed the hero off of the bus and stared at the dome-shaped building we had parked in front of.

"Woah, this place looks really nice!" Mina gasped as we headed toward the entrance.

"Yes, very shiny," Aoyama commented.

"Only the highest quality for UA's top class, of course!," Iida exclaimed pridefully.

I glanced side to side like I was to cross a road then fell to the back of the crowd to message Shigaraki again. I quickly sent my location and stayed quite, innocent.

"Alright students. This is still class, remember. So be quiet," Aizawa told them all as we got to the doors of the building. When the last of us came in, he started again, "some of you may know the rescue hero-"

"That's thirteen!," Uraraka shreiked. "I'm a fan, I want to do rescues someday too!"

There was an itch in the back of my mind, a tingle at the end of my fingers, a pain in my chest. I was aching, reaching out to let go of my anger. I wanted to attack him, I stared, glared, gazed. Thump thump. I held my fist tight.

My heart pounded. Thump. This is it? Will All Might finally die today? Thump thump. I grit my teeth, glaring and staring, infuriated I gaze. Thump thump.

Everything is still. And it's quiet.

My eyes are the only to see the villains enter for a few seconds.

"..has the training started?," Kirishima asked as he noticed them.

"I thought this was rescue training," commented another, making the heroes turn to veiw the scene just behind them.

"Everyone stay back!," Thirteen shouted, Aizawa and All Might jumped to fight. A few of the class stepped forward to watch or help but Thirteen just yelled again.

"Screw this," Bakugou yelled and started running toward the fight.

"Wait! Stop-" she tried to protest.

Kurogiri manifested on the stairs in front of him, startling him. "You're not interfering, we've waited a long time for this opportunity."

"Bakugou move!" He lookrd back to the hero and pushed himself out of the way as he saw her hand raised.

I was afraid of this.. Thirteen's quirk began to pull Kurogiri forward. He hadn't panicked though, for a few seconds he just stood there before he found a way to use his own quirk. A warp gate appeared behind her and tore the back of her suit, forcing her to stop.

"Anyone else want to fight?"

"Hell yeah!" Of course Bakugou wouldn't give up, I rollded my eyes, and Kirishima joined him in his attacking. A glow followed Bakugou, trailing behind him like static, it shined in my narrowed eyes.

What is that, I thought. I saw it before, during the hero/villain training. What is it?

Their attack, thankfully, missed Kurogiri's form behind the smoke and they both fell to the ground. "This is annoying," I heard him mutter before the class was surrounded and he began to spread them out.

When the smoke cleared, aside from me a few of the the students managed to avoid being seperated.

I stood by, gritting my teeth and trying not to seem too suspicious. Shoji, Uraraka, Iida, Sero, Tsu and I were there, along with thirteen who was now out of commission.

The girl Uraraka ran over to where I was crouched down and put her hand on my shoulder, I could see she was scared. "Hey deku.." she whispered, calling me by the knickname Bakugou uses. "You're smart right,.. Do you have some sort of plan?"

I scoffed and pushed her hand off my shoulder, annoyed and a bit in digust. "My name is Midoriya," I hissed. "And how did I become known as the smart kid? I don't have a plan. Leave me alone."

She gasped, "we have to do something! And, I just remembered the training we had a few weeks back, you came up with a good plan to beat Bakugou and Kirishima.."

I rolled my eyes. "So what are we gonna do," she pestered me again.

"He's not going to hurt any of you if ya don't do anything, now shut up." I have to find a way to get down there but this bitch won't leave me alone, I think as I look past Kurogiri to where Aizawa and All Might are fighting.

"Iida now!," one of the other students yell, taking our attention.

Iida began to run toward the exit but Kurogiri made a warp gate between him and the door. "A pitiful attempt.." he muttered.

It seemed as if everything happened in slow motion, Shoji jumped out and caught the smoke, allowing Iida to avoid being teleported.

I jumped to my feet and yelled, angry. "Iida STOP!"

He didn't and forced the doors open before running outside. Dammit..

"Yeah, go Iida!," Uraraka bounced up. "Stop being such a downer, Deku.. Iida can get help and- hey! Where are you going!?"

I was tired of listening to her voice.

She jumped up and started following me as I headed for the stairs. I made eye contact and he feigned attacking me, making a gate in front of the girl and blocking her path.

"Hey..!" She yelled a bit annoyed and scared.

"Ochako get out of there!" The frog girl yelled just as I was getting out of hearing range.

When I got to the base of the stairs, I circled the fight carefully, staying hidden behind some bushes and watching. "Tch," I don't have a clear shot to use my quirk right now.

The two heroes were surrounded, fighting the minor villains Shigaraki was able to recruit. A moment later, he called the nomu over and commanded it to begin attack All Might.

I was on the edge of my seat watching, my eyes stretched wide, my jaw clenched as I grinned. The hero threw his first punch and after the nomu had no reaction he realized this was no ordinary opponent; I clapped and bounced with excitement, oh how interesting this will be!