36-Control

A bit after we finished dinner, Todoroki and I headed out and walked in the same direction for a while. I had my head down and it was quiet as the sun was going down. I bit at the skin of my lips as my eyes wandered the ground ahead of me.

"That was nice," I heard Todoroki say next to me. I looked over and he was smiling with his head tilted up, the oranges of the sunset lit his face and jawline.

I hummed as a smile crossed my face as well, "Yeah, it was, wasn't it.."

After a few more paces, he held my wristed and stopped walking. His smile remained. "You wanna sit for a bit, I wanna talk," he pointed toward a few benches across the street that faced an empty childrens park.

"Uh.. sure," he let go and we started heading that way and sat next to each other on the frigid metal seat.

It was quiet for a while as we enjoyed the scenery and watch the sun slowly drop to the horizon.

"Tonight was really nice," Todoroki repeated himself. "I wanted to apologize to you again," he turned to face me with a serious expression.

I knitted my brows and slightly shook my head, "you've already-"

"Midoriya. ....what I did was wrong, I beleive I had acted selfishly and I have to apologuze for that. As another hero trainee, I should've jumped in to help you save your family. But all I did was pull you out of there. ...and I'm really truly sorry for that.."

I sighed and gazed toward the ground. "I'm done with apologies. I've had enough and pretty much everyone involved there regrets how they handled the situation. Including you and I and all the pro's."

"I guess you're right," Todoroki sighed. "I still just want you to know how I, individually, felt about it all."

"Oi! Deku!" We both head behind us and turned around to see Bakugou heading toward us from the sidewalk.

"What the hell do you wan't right now," I spat, glaring as he walked closer.

"Icy-hot, outta here. I need to talk to the asshole alone." I rolled my eyes as Todoroki stood up.

"No, Bakugou. I know the shit that's been going down between you two recently, I'd rather stay."

"Fine!" Bakugou was now in front of the bench. "Diesn't fuckin matter.. Deku!"

"What?! Jeez," I fussed, getting to my feet as well.

"What the fuck is going on with you?! You're starting to really piss me off! You're fycking quirk randomly getting stonger, fuckin' tacjling me to the ground and yelling all the damn time," he was litterally spitting on my face until Todoroki put his arm up to push him back a bit.

"Talk about yelling all the time," I mumbled, wiping the spit from my cheek.

"The only reason you're pissed is 'cause you've been going on talent alone and you can't handle that people who actually work hard to get stronger are better than you now. About me pushing you around, well, when you're as much of an ass as you are, its a bit hard to hold back wanting to hit you right in your ugly face."

He lunged forward, attacking, but Todoroki quickly held him back. "Fuck you, Half-n-half! Deku you bastard, I hate you!"

"I know idiot."

"Really, Midoriya?" Todoroki scoffed then pushed Bakugou away so there was space between us.

"I can't fuckin stand you talking to me like I'm under you! I could beat you right here and right now!," Bakugou yelled, pointing to me.

I laughed, tossing my head back. "Aha! Sure, Kacchan!" I stepped toward him, smiling widely. With a maniacal laugh, I said, "why don't ya try it!? I just said you're not as good as me or the others in our class! And unlike you, I wasn't talking out of my pride, I know I'm better because I've proven it!"

"Midoriya-" Todoroki tried to cut in.

"I dare you to try! Try to hit me, it'd be real fun!" I yelled, watching his expression carefully.

"Midoriya!" Todoroki grabbed my arm and tyrned me to him. "What're you doing. You've scared him enough, just look at him."

I turned back and only just realized I had been using my quirk, I was confused too. I had been watching his expression, he was angry but when I looked back his jaw was loose and tears were inching from hus eyes.

"Just leave him be," he tugged my arm to walk away.

I stared for a moment longer as Bakugou seemed to be completely frozen. "Right,.. sorry Shouto... I.. lost control," I started walking with him, my gaze still lingering.

He sighed and let my arm free, "be careful. I know he's a total dick, but you can't let your emotions take over you like that."

"Yeah.."