21-Screaming At Night

I let my head fall to the side, sighing.

I cant see a thing and can feel a warm liquid on my hands. The void is silent except for a dripping sound every few seconds.

My heart dropped as I heard a thumping sound and felt a pulse under my palm. Somewhat familiar and unnerving, alarming.

Thump thump.

The sound continued as I slowly began to make out what was before me and a static filled my ears. Thump thump.

I lifted a hand to see it covered in red. Drip. Thump thump.

Static. Drip. Thump thump.

Raspy and struggling breaths came before me.

"K-... Kacchan.."

Blood ran down the blond's forehead and dripped down his chin from his mouth, nothing but unimaginable pain and fear in his eyes.

"Don't you do it.. I'll Kill you, damn nerd." He growled, gritting his teeth with anger.

Just then my hand flinched, making his eyes widen and he groaned in pain. Bakugou's hand gripped at my wrist and I looked down to see what I had done.

Blood was everywhere, his skin ripped open and bones broken. My palm weaved through his ribcage and rested around his heart.

Thump thump.

A quiet breath drifted past his lips as his hand slipped from my arm and his head fell back.

I was ripped from that scene quickly as a million hands pulled me into the darkness.

"You did that, Izuku.."

I was pushed around, barely keeping my balance. Voices bombarded and insulted me as blood continued to drip from my fingertips.

"You killed him."

"Not very heroic."

"You enjoyed it, didn't you?"

"No.." I muttered.

"Still trying to be a hero?"

"You're destined to go down a darker path."

"Pick a side."

"There's Blood on your hands now."

"It was fun wasn't it?"

"Stop! Leave me alone!" They continued to push me around and their voices only became louder.

"You'll never be good."

"Give up."

"Your dream is unreachable."

"Just stop now!"

"Do what you know is better!"

"Join the villains!"

"Have some fun in your life!"

"I said go away!!" I screamed, covering my ears and falling to my knees.

"Pick a side kid."

"Do what's right!"

"Be a villain!"

"What do you want?!"

"You can't keep walking the line forever you know!"

"Decide!"

"Join the villains!"

"No-one can stop you!"

"Keep working!"

"Just think of all the blood!"

"Which side are you on?!!"

"I DON'T KNOW!!!" I screamed, my chest pounding. "LEAVE ME ALONE! PLEASE, JUST- PLEASE LEAVE ME ALONE!" My voice was shaking with terror.

All the voices haulted and the darkness vanished. I was standing in an old house, I thought I would never see it again.

I smiled as tears ran down my face and my hearbeat slowed. I heard water running around the corner and followed the sound.

My jaw dropped as I saw a woman doing the dishes. Her green hair tied into a bun as she hummed a small tune.

"Momma.."

"Izuku, Izuku!" I was shaken awake and sat up quickly.

Through blurry vision, I was met with Ayuka's crystal blue eyes before I looked away, covering my own.

"Izuku.." Her voice broke the silence. "You know,.. you talk on your sleep, when you actually manage to."

I took a deep breath, running a hand through my hair. I put on a smile, hoping to make her feel better as I gazed across the room, away from her. "Sorry,.. I didn't even know you and Ms Kana got back from the hospital yet.."

My head snapped in her direction, "wait, you used your quirk on me didn't you?"

I saw the tears running down her face. "I told you," she sobbed. "I told you if I heard you screaming in the night I would come help."

I sighed. "Ayuka.."

She waved her hands around. "That's beside the point, I heard you screaming. Are you alright?!"

I gently wiped away her tears and pulled her into a hug. "Yeah,... I'm okay." I looked past her shoulder for a moment. "Not to sound like a broken record,.. But-"

She sighed and gripped my shirt tighter. "'stop using your quirk', I know, I know, it's bad for my health. ....But I don't care. There's nothing you can say that would make me stop helping you.."