59-Finally Revealed

(If anyone was confused about the yellow eyes: he can't stop someone's quirk like Aizawa does, but it does mess with the users head, making it more difficult for them to focus & use their ability) 

I shut the door of my Bugatti and put the keys in my pocket as I walked back towards the door of the bar. I was surprised to hear voices as I turned the door nob and stepped inside since it was nearly four a.m. I was completely expecting everyone to be asleep by now.

I saw that Toga was passed out on the couch when I walked in and it looks like Twice had left sometime earlier; it was Shigaraki and Dabi's voices I had heard from outside and I froze once I caught the words they were spouting.

"It was not necessary, Shigaraki-!"

"It was! and I told you, three damn year ago, that you could tell him about the attack at Tsuburaya!" The familiar hospital name made me lower my eyebrows.

"Why should I tell him?! You were the one that had his damn family killed!" My eyes widened and I just stayed by the door as I had no damn clue how to react.

"Looks like it doesn't matter now," Shigaraki's voice calmed as his eyes fell to me. "Cat's out of the bag.."

Dabi turned around, they were both staring at my shocked/angry expression. My brows were pulled together and lips slightly parted as I gazed at the both of them. "Shigaraki,.. did you.."

"Midoriya," Dabi stepped forward, his arms open as he spoke gently. "I'm sorry that I couldn't tell you before.. I-"

"What the hell?," I started breathing heavier, ignoring dabi as I stared at Shigaraki and his nonchalant expression. "Did you plan that shit?! You were manipulating me and you decided to murder the rest of my damn family!?!! You know how damn broken I was after that happened, they were my whole fucking life and you just decided to fucking take them away from me?!! When the hell were you planning on telling me?!?"

"Midoriya-.." Dabi tried to interrupt calmly.

"You never were, were you? Of course not, that was three damn years ago!! Why the hell would you, you don't care about anything about yourself, damn selfish, lonely, piece of shit-childish-mother fucker!"

"You done?," his apathetic attitude was making me more infuriated.

"FUCK YOU!!," I launched forward, attacking him as my eyes turned black. I fucking grabbed the back of a chair and spun around to throw it in his face before he even recognized what was happening. The stool broke into pieces and splinters flew as it collided with his body.

"Deku, what the hell??," Toga seems to have woken up from her little nap. She got up and looked at Shigaraki who was recovering on the floor with a few scratches on his face and a bloody nose. "What are you doing?!"

"This is none of your business, Toga," I shouted as I shoved her away from me and she gasped as Shigaraki was getting back to his feet. 

"Dabi, why aren't you doing anything?!," she asked him frantically.

"He needs to do this.."

"You fucking brat!," Shigaraki yelled,  reaching out his hands and fingers toward me. I held my fists up in a blocking position before swinging them around and pushing his arms to the side. 

I tackled him to the ground, my legs on either side of him as I pulled back my fist to punch him in the face. Tears filled my eyes and stained my cheeks as I attacked him repeatedly, not giving him the chance to defend himself. 

Toga grabbed onto my arm and struggled to hold me back. "Izu, stop! Calm-" I pushed her off with my hand at her throat, throwing her against the brick wall across the room.