24-The Woman Lost pt.2

Shigaraki nudged my shoulder, I remived an earbud. "We're here," he saud and got up, I quickly followed.

I looked around as we hopped off the bus and it just appeared to be a normal neighborhood.

"So, are you gonna tell me who this woman is now? ...you're still being really vague." I said as I walked in pace with Shigaraki.

He sighed. "No, but let me talk to her first. Once she realizes why we're there and who I am.. we'll be in for a fight. That's when you'll be able to test your abilities." I nodded, "and one other thing," he stopped and looked me in the eyes.

"If you don't end up killing her, I will."

My heart stopped. He continued to stare for a moment before turning away. I knew he hated the woman, but I didn't think he wanted her dead...

Nervously, I stepped forward again, following silently behind him.

As we turned down a walkway and he checked the address, he sighed. "This is it." He reached forward and rang the doorbell.

After a moment of waiting, the door opened. A sweet-looking, young lady opened the door and smiled. She had a short haircut, bleached with dark roots showing through, and mesmerizing hazel eyes.

I leaned over, confused and whispered to him. "Is this her?"

When I looked up, his expression was angry. "No.", he said to me. "Who are you? You're not who I'm looking for."

With his tone, I thought the girl might cry or step away in fear, but... she laughed?

"That happens a lot here. I'm the at home caregiver at this residence." She smiled.

"A caregiver?", Shigaraki asked, a look of disgust on his face. "This can't be where she lives. Let's go, Midoriya." He turned around.

I looked up to the girl who was now frowning at him. "Are you looking for Nana Shimura?" she asked. "She's the one I'm taking care of."

He stopped, letting himself be drenched in the rain.

"I'll take that as a yes," the girls cheery attitude returned. "Come on inside, I'll make some tea for you." She turned, leaving the door open. "Nana, you have visitors!" I heard her shout inside.

"Shigar-"

"Shut up." He walked past me into the house. I followed and closed the door. What the hell is going on here?

"My name's Misato by the way," the blond girl said as she came back into the room with a tray, a teapot and cups sitting upon it. "She's in here."

We followed her through the house till we came to a room with a woman sitting in a wheelchair with grey hair pulled into a half-ponytail.

Shigaraki's been unusually withdrawn..

"I just realized, I haven't asked your names.." Misato to chuckled, setting the tea on a table.

"Oh, I'm Izuku Midoriya." I turned to Shigaraki to see him staring down at the woman. "This is Shi-"

"Tenko. Tenko.. Shimura." The woman lifted her head as her jaw dropped.

"Shigaraki.." I murmured, confused.

"Do you have any idea what you did to my life?" He growled.

"Uh, Nana.." Misato gaped.

"Misato, could we have a moment of privacy?" Nana asked, still looking up to Shigaraki/Tomura/Shimura. I'm confused.

The girl quietly left the room. "I'm sorry.." The woman dropped her head. "I'm so, so sorry."

"Sorry doesn't cut it." Shigaraki spat. "You abandoned my father. My sister and I didn't even know who you were most our lives. Because you couldn't stick around. You could be a hero for the rest of the world but not your own family!"

(I just found out he actually does have a sister, her name is Hana, and it's cute. UwU)

The woman was speechless and I was left on the sidlines feeling out of place.

"I had to," she sobbed. "After a fight with a powerful villain, my quirk was taken away.. I was blinded and my body was crushed. By then, my son was already lost to the system."

"The irony is killing me!" Shigaraki started to laugh. "Because you weren't there, that powerful villain, All For One, he gave me a home, a place in the world!" He laughed and Nana stared in shock. "The one who nearly killed my grandmother is the one who took me in and led me to be a villain too!"

"No.." she gasped in disbelief. "Didn't my son raise you better..? I had so much hope for him, and for you.."

Shigaraki stopped. "How could he have hooe for someone you didn't even know existen until ten minutes ago.", he asked blankly.

"I still had hope for my son," tears inched down her wrinkled skin. "He would never let you become a villain.."

"You're probably right about that," Shigaraki sighed, stepping closer to her. "He was never around to tell me otherwise, though."

"You don't mean.." She covered her mouth and her tears fell faster.

"He died because of my quirk." He pulled a hand from his coat pocket and tossed it into her lap. "I blame you for everything wrong that's ever happened in my life.."

He turned away and started heading to the door. "She's not even worth it anymore, lets go." He said as he passed me to the door.

The tear on his face didn't go unnoticed as I followed behind him silently.

We stepped back out into the rain and as soon as we were outside it seemed like he was back to his usual self.

"Since you didn't get to practice your quirk, I have an idea," he said.

"Already?" I said, he nodded. "Wait," I grabbed his arm, we weren't even at the end of the sidewalk yet.

"A lot happened in there.. I'm kinda glad, now I know more about you."

He looked down at me, surprised. "Really? 'Cause I did say a bunch of stuff, we hadn't even told you we were villains yet.."

I looked to the side and let go of his arm. I brushed some of my wet hair out of my face. "Yeah, that was new,.. but it wasn't all that surprising."

"It doesn't bother you?"

"...I don't know.. But, you know I'm trying to be a hero so why did you ever save me a few months ago?"

"Well... I want you to join us. And we want All Might dead."

[These last 2 chapters were inspired by this TikTok ok? Ok.